Favorite weightgain stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Crewchick

My favorite was a BUF Story from many years ago called "How to Grow A Goddess". I have posted before asking for help finding it. If anyone knows of it and can post a link it would be most appreciated. The story is about a husband and wife. The wife is very fit but cold. She catches the husband at a brothel with a BBW. She is angry and upset since she thinks she has been working out not only for her but to please him. To punish him she kicks him out of the bedroom and in anger and dispare begins to binge eat. I think she thinks somehow this will also punish him giving him what he wants but she can't believe he would actually want. Gradually she becomes more use to the binging and has also stopped doing many of the household chores (again to punish him initually - but then a degree of laziness and slovenliness sets in). As she gains more and more weight begin to notice the affect it has on her husband and she has begun to become more use to it and she begins to punish him by teezing him with her growing shape while still acting cold towards him. Finally it ends with her acceptence of her new self, her realization of her husbands overwhelming affection and she invites him back into her bedroom as she has turned a new page in her life.

GainingGloria

Anyone remember a story about a gainer whose hubby was a caterer or chef and went away for a weekend and she ate the desserts he had stored for an event? Sorry vague on the details. That was one of my favorites. And Rebecca' Grandmother. As a teen I used to imagine that being me because trips to Grandma's always meant lots of food!

strataadvance

Anyone remember a story about a gainer whose hubby was a caterer or chef and went away for a weekend and she ate the desserts he had stored for an event? Sorry vague on the details. That was one of my favorites. And Rebecca' Grandmother. As a teen I used to imagine that being me because trips to Grandma's always meant lots of food!
Gloria I spent literally hours looking in the Old Weight Room for that Very Story! The Man was a Caterer I believe. I would love to find that story as well!
At least when I searched I found some other old favorites especially from Swordfish.

GainingGloria

Oh I'm glad someone remembers it! I did spend ages looking but I got to re-read some other great stuff too. If I find it, I'll link you :D

GainingGloria

OMG yes! Thats the one. Spent a long time trying to find it but at least I discovered other great stories. And thanks so much!

strataadvance

I think you are looking for Self Discovery by TR which is in the Weight Room.
Thank You! I missed it in My Own search because I hadn't recalled the French Class part and thought it was a college story. Reads every bit as good as years ago.

BigFA

Self Discovery is my all-time favorite as well. So erotic. TR wrote a bunch of great weight gain stories years ago. I just love reading them over and over, especially Self Discovery.:) Glad to hear others enjoy it too.

fngalvr

its called mamma latte pts 1 and 2. its in the dimensions library under the anon author section, its one of my favorites!

her revenge

Anything by Matt.L over on thechangingmirror.com really, but most stories on there are somewhat darker in tone, not necessarily Matt's stuff but in general.