• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fear of food shopping

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3CatsAnd1Fish

Big Meow
I haven't went grocery shopping in years. My husband has always done it. But the prospect of him going on an unaccompanied tour of duty (Korea) or deployment (even worse!) has me scared. I hate shopping for clothes and for anything edible. You know how other people view us when we shop: the sneers, the looks, the pointing. But deployments and unaccompanied tours of duties are at least a year long. Never mind shopping for food, I can't live without my husband, period! But these are a part of life in the military.

I don't know how I can overcome my fear of the dreaded supermarket and shop for one of the basic necessities of life should the situation arise. I can get my cleaning supplies from the dollar store. Thank God for them!

I don't know. I have tried to attempt to do it, but it's not as easy as most people think. I wish this was as easy as shopping for my kitties and fishies or my crafts.

Latest posts

Back