Looking Feeder in Austin Texas seeks bbw

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

donald512

I’m a clean safe discrete white cowboy who would love to spoil a BBW as a feeder pm let’s meet older the better

Leecanthavecheese

Hi Donald. I am Barbara from Sheffield in the UK and I am a BBW. I would love to meed you and be your feedee. Let me explain why I think I would be a good feedee who would obey your every command

1. I am a former Lollypop Lady. That is an english job you don't have in America where a lady stands in the street with a lollypop to stop traffic to let the children cross the road. In my job I had to put on mass to intimidate the car drivers. Only 2 children every died on my watch, so I am responsible and would look after any kids you have in the same way

2. I cook. I know how to make fatty food that I could stuff into my mouth. The below is a home made pie and its perfect for you sex cos its a cowboy pie. I'd love my cowboy to shove his pie into my mouth, maybe you can use my Lollypop Lady lollypop to spoon feed me when I get to fat to eat by myself.

kayspie.png

3. My son Lee can't have cheese. This means I can't have cheese either cos I cook for both of us. When I move in with you I will be eager to eat as much cheese as I can. Because you are a cowboy you can get the cheese straight from the cows udders. You can also cook BBQ for my son Lee so he doesn't go hungry.

I currently weight 30 stone and want to get bigger and bigger. here is a mixed grill that I cooked

kaymixedgrill.png

This is the recipe that got me on Harry Hills TV burp. And I'd like you to Burp me after you've climbed my hairy hill ;)
If we are going to do this then there are some rules. The first rule is that I can't have tomatoes due to my acid reflux. I hope you understand, I also can't have chile, This means that when you force feed me a Texas chile con carne it'll have to be done my way.

I also am disabled and on disability. So when I get to 60 stone you will need to take me in your truck to the DWP office to prove I have a bad wrist.

I like to make sure my food is cooked proper. I like my Lasagna sheets as thick and hard as an elephants skin. If you don't want to wash your meat then you don't get to bathe me and wash me down. But my meat has been boiling away for long enough and it is time you came and filled my massouka ;)

kayme.png

Latest posts