• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feederism Today

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
I'm finding that lots more younger people are owning their feedee/feeder fantasies whereas when I was growing up and also amongst the Dims crowd it was very much considered racy or had urban myths attached to it where guy meets girl, guy fattens up girl, guy leaves girl helpless to fatten new girl, and so on.

I'm curious if this is because more FAs and fat girls have exposure to the fat community and can explore fat fantasies and discussions whereas someone like me had very little to identify with as I grew up.

Anyhoo, just a couple of things I thought might be interesting to discuss.

Latest posts

Back