Feeders who get fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

PiggyGoesPop

I always considered myself a FA/Feeder but over time I completely lost control of my own appetite and kinda blimped up a bit. Haha.

ShakesSphere

My FFA feeder girlfriend has gone from 120 pounds to at least 180 recently. A 60 pound gain is not as big as my 150 pound gain under her encouraging hands, but actually each of us weighs half again more than when we first met.

finallyfat

Oh my the first post had me riveted from beginning to end.
That's a very nice compliment. Thanks.

Eating after-lunch packs of Nutter Butters while I watch the rain outside. My fatso is having a lg box of Crunch n Munch for her snack. We'll kiss after and be so stuffed.

Engulfed in fat. Laying in it and sensing our swell. She marvels at how soft and smooth my skin has become. A cream-filled high fat diet does wonders! We are what we eat.

Tracii

Amanda in a way I can see that.LOL.
The story is soo romantic at least to me it is.
I would love to fatten up a partner.

TwoSwords

I've never actually been a feeder per se (though there were times when I took great delight from preparing a meal for someone else,) but I became a self-feeder as a psychological defense mechanism, because if not, I would probably have imploded from the lack of fat people in my life.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Yessssss....

Lifelong F.A., met female into stuffing and fattening men, enjoyed the "letting go" process except for not being able to wear favorite jeans, etc. SHE sure enjoyed it...I felt like a rock star! :)

faintn

Thanks for your post. I'm a lifelong FA too, and my wife likes how sexy and round my ass has become after gaining 40 lbs.
I've found the perfect wife. She's a little on the chubby side with an expanded hourglass figure, great tits and a wonderfully fat ass. Her inflated cheek orbs are perfectly round, even a little out of proportion with the rest of her body and with a generous amount of cellulite that I love to touch and squeeze.

But now I've learned how my own fat turns her on. She really, REALLY likes my big ass, which has gotten a bit fatter and rounder. I never paid much attention to it before we met, because it's hard for me to see it in the mirror. She shot some pictures of it, and wow was I surprised! It has grown almost like a woman's ass, complete with cellulite. A good slap will start one cheek jiggling, which sets the other one to jiggling too and will reverberate back and forth for some time. It's really sexy to watch in slow motion. She loves my big boobs too and likes to suck, grab and shake them. She is fascinated by my round belly and enjoys burying her face in it, especially the lower part that hangs freely. My thighs have grown quite chunky, and she loves to grab ahold of a handful of thigh fat and shake it wildly.

For 20 years I did aerobic exercise 2 or 3 times a week, which kept me trim. But about 15 years ago injuries made me stop, and of course the weight started piling on. My legs have always been thicker than most men and strong with large curvy calves, and my upper body once sported muscular pecs. All that underlying muscular structure is still there but is now overlain with a soft layer of fat that conforms to and amplifies my curves into what my wife thinks is the perfect male body.

I grew up very autoerotic, because I matured at an early age and had strong urges and fantasies that I could only satisfy by myself in the mirror. I had to keep those desires hidden before, but now I've found a woman who is turned on as much as I am by my body. The weight we've gained makes our sexy parts even sexier.

kilo riley

Happened to me. I identified strictly as a feeder when I joined the community over 15 years ago. Stayed relatively avg weight (200 ish) for the first five years or so then experienced yearly weight gain of about 15 lbs or so. It adds up obviously. I had two big spikes of weight gain, both coinciding with relationships where comfort set in. First spike was around 40 lbs. The second was about 65 lbs. I'm over 400 lbs now. Not much over 400 but i'm short so it's a lot of heft.

Latest posts