• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeding Alba by Moob22 (SSBBW, XXWG, Gluttony, Force Feeding)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boom22

SSBBW, XXWG, Gluttony, Force Feeding - An famous actress is taken into a secretive company's hands to be fattened to extreme proportions and a change in perspective.

[Author's Note:] I posted my first story Feeding GaGa a few months ago and can be found here it has some background though not needed to enjoy the story it will help. I can't take full credit for this Mental17 collaborated on this with me. Hope you enjoy the story as much as I did writing it. There are more sections to this, I'll post them if the response is positive. As a quick side note I used as my author's name from my DA account Moob22, a bit of an oversight on my part, sorry for any confusion.

Feeding Alba
By Moob22 and Mental17

Jessica Alba woke up, lying on top of a large bed, her vision was blurry, but it soon cleared. She found herself looking at a large mirror placed on top of the blank, white sterile looking ceiling. The image looking down on her was a woman that was very thin and attractive. Her large breasts were covered in a tan bra that matched the tone of her skin. Her flat stomach that had won over so many in her movies, which was also was hard to maintain, was missing its piercing. She gazed upon her narrow hips, adorned with a purple colored thong. Her dirty blonde hair was a mess and rested on her breasts. She sat up and pulled up her thong, as it slipped down her ass being it was several sizes too big. The rest of room was rather dull. It was the same color as the ceiling with very little furniture, she slid over to the edge of the bed expecting her feet to hit the bed's base, but they didn't. She hopped off and realized the bed was hovering off the ground; this was not like any rehab center or hospital she had seen before. She looked over to the far right of the bed and noticed a shower and drain, to her left was a long table with a chair at one end, the table went through the wall, the chair looked comfy with some armrests and pillows resting on its sides. In front of the bed was an odd looking device with a pad on the floor and some bands that seemed to hover in the air.

Suddenly Jessica heard a hissing sound behind her and slightly to the left of the bed, she noticed three doors. One was a set of double doors and the other made the hissing sound she had heard. All that Jessica could see was a dark silhouette. Then in came a woman wearing a skin tight burgundy jumpsuit, her brown hair fell over her shoulders framing her thin sharp face, the jumpsuit read F-Tech on the right side and on the left was a nametag; 'Stacie' appeared to be her name. Her stomach was as flat as Jessica's and thanks to the suit her abs could be seen poking out. The suit hugged her hips tightly showing her well toned ass. She was carrying a tablet which emitted a soft orange light; she was busy tapping at it. She smiled, showing off her white and perfect teeth as she looked at Jessica.

"Ms. Alba is it?" Stacie said, almost sounding bored and uninterested. How could anyone not know who she was? Alba thought to herself.

"It is and who the hell are you?" Jessica said some anger in her voice, Stacie just shook her head as a grin appeared on her face, she tapped briefly at her tablet and suddenly what Jessica thought was a wall in front of the bed and table turned into a window. The window over looked a large grass lawn, a forest in the background with pine trees and a highway running along it, the occasional car passed by a large blue jay was picking at the ground for food, it was beautiful.

"Now if you're willing to behave, I'll answer your questions, but I'm sure you're famished..." a yawn from Stacie interrupted her "there's some breakfast on the table. If you are a good girl and eat it all, I'll tell you whatever you want... to an extent." Stacie said to Jessica as if she were a baby. She started to walk to the table, Jessica hated this whole thing but this was the only way she was going to get answers, even if she was in better shape she wanted to make a joke at Stacie's expense, she said it as she watched Stacie's firm ass.

"Whatever you say, lard ass." Jessica said smugly, Stacie smiled she was a fighter and she liked fighters.

"I'll show you a lard ass..." Stacie breathed.

Breakfast was not the kind that Jessica usually had. Five slices of French toast covered in syrup, butter, cinnamon, and some whip cream. Jessica's stomach growled almost like she hadn't eaten in weeks, I could always work it off later, she thought as she sliced a large piece spreading it in the fatty sugary mess that was called syrup. She was through with the first one in about twenty minutes, Stacie moved the next slice on to her plate and Jessica motioned 'no more' to Stacie. Stacie tapped at her wrist, as if there was a watch on it. Jessica sighed, she wanted to know what this woman wanted, she started on the second slice, she took her time, but she noticed that always seemed to have room for just another piece after a long hour and a half, she had finished all of the toast, her stomach looked pregnant and swollen, ready to burst. She groaned in pain as her hands rubbed her aching, distended stomach.

"That wasn't tough was it? Now I'll answer all of your questions." Stacie said walking to beside the chair.

"Where the hell am I?" Jessica said fighting trough the pain.

"In an F-Tech facility, I'm not saying anymore than that," Stacie said professionally.

"Who are you?" Jessica said.

"My name is Stacie Greene and I'll be your coordinator for your two year stay here." Stacie replied.

"Why the hell am I here for two years and what does 'F-Tech' mean?" Jessica said finally.

"Now that's the kind of question I wanted to hear. F-Tech is short for Fat Tech, the company I work for, the reason that you're here is to get fat, extremely fat actually. It's a two year program divided into six four month phases. You will comply with everything I say; I am your free will." As Stacie said the last bit she bent over and looked straight into Jessica's eyes, Jessica looked into her ice cold bluish gray eyes, she realized that Stacie meant every word.

"Impossible." Jessica finally said after regaining her composure. "My body has a quick metabolism, I'll probably gain fifty pounds, but not that many." she smugly said crossing her arms over her large chest.

"Wrong tense Jess. It was impossible. We are able to change your body's abilities to suit our needs. Thanks to that, you'll be a lot bigger than my last patient." Stacie thought about Stefani, her 587 pound blonde client she had fattened for the better part of the last year; Jessica was going to put her to shame. "The wonders of nanotechnology have changed you into a fattening machine. They, as well as some surgeries, have reinforced your bones; they turn everything that you eat into pure fat, no waste, as well as keeping you healthy and keeping stretch marks away. Cellulite though is beyond their abilities as it is fat and we do NOT block fat from forming. We've removed all of your tattoos and piercings, they would only cause problems. Not quite so impossible is it Jess?" Stacie finished.

Jessica couldn't, she refused to believe Stacie, there was no way in hell she would let herself get fat. Suddenly a car on the highway slowed down and turned towards the building she was in. This was her chance. Jessica stood up with some effort thanks to her distended stomach, she ran towards the window and started to bang and scream for help. Briefly a man in the car looked at the window and then turned towards the entryway and disappeared. Stacie came over tapping at her tablet, she yawned as she stood beside Jessica.

"How cute of you Jess. All anyone sees is a brick wall, now let's get you weighed and measured." Stacie said tapping at her wrist making the window change into a large mirror. Jessica slumped down to the floor, defeated, she refused to move. Two large men came through the entrance that Jessica's new 'dietician' came through. As if picking up a doll, they hauled her over to the padded and banded device; no doubt a scale and some measuring "band things." After quickly being hooked up to the machine, Stacie came over holding a box of donuts, she handed it to Jessica, and she looked at them as if they were poison.

"Feed her." Stacie ordered the attendants. They began to shove a donut into her unwilling mouth at Stacie's order. "Hmmm you look like you're underweight." The attendants stopped feeding her midway through her fifth donut and she turned her head to a large mirror. A series of words and numbers appeared on it, the first was her weight 123 pounds, then she felt the cool bands tighten around her as she was fed another two donuts, the attendants stopped feeding her so she could see her measurements 'Bust - 34 inches, Waist - 24 inches, Hips - 34 inches.' "Finish the box, and then bring her to the chair. We need to chat." Stacie said flatly she walked out the door; Jessica meanwhile was working through donuts 8 and 9. Soon the box was empty and Jessica was, with a full stomach, led to the table and placed in the chair. She expected the hulkish attendants to leave but they just placed a firm grip on her arms keeping them pinned to the armrests, soon she heard a hissing sound from behind, this isn't good she thought.

Stacie approached the table she bent over to the side of the chair and whispered into Jessica's ear "Hope you're hungry, looks like your figure can handle it though." She patted her still distended stomach and waved the attendants off, while tapping at her wrist. Suddenly Jessica could feel cold metal bands wrap around her ankles and her arms to the chair, then a buzzing noise coming from the back of the chair. Out came two white mechanical arms from the back of chair in a very organic and creepy way; they rested on the table. Suddenly the panel where the table and the wall met, a conveyor belt appeared and her snacks moved down the table. Snacks were an understatement.

The first of the snacks was six fried roast beef sandwiches, they quickly met the end of the table that she sat at, suddenly the arms shot into action. One hand shot forward to the table to pick up the first sandwich, it then moved towards her mouth, which was firmly shut. The arm looked defeated and backed away, for a second she thought she had a glimmer of hope, then the other arm shot into action grabbing the bottom of her chin, she shivered from the ice cold hands, it's partner then moved back into position shoving the sandwich into her mouth, then the hand around her jaw closed her mouth, making her chew. She refused to swallow the greasy meat and mustard covered bread, it seemed the hands had other plans as the now idle one pinch her nose closed. She couldn't breathe! Soon she swallowed the food and somehow the machines reset opening her jaw and shoving another sandwich in. All Jessica could do was cry at the whole ordeal and the pain in her stomach.

"Awww crying like a baby, while being fed like a baby, there's something poetic about that." Stacie said as she tapped at her tablet, so that more food proceeded out. As the third sandwich was being fed into Jessica's mouth, Stacie started to explain how the arms work. "You should feel privileged being fed by the most advanced robotic arms on the planet. These are based off the human arm in size, shape, and movements. They can be sped up to superhuman speed or slowed down base on my input. They can sense when that flat tummy of yours is really full and will stop until there is enough room to continue. You’re going to get to know these two very well. This one on the left is 'Lard' and on the right is 'Ass'. I think it's appropriate, I'll be back at lunch." Stacie said, Jessica's eyes went wide, this wasn't lunch! Stacie turned away and started to walk away making sure to swing her ass as Jessica watched.

Jessica could feel her stomach stretch out to accommodate sandwiches 4 and 5; the window had reappeared as she started to 'eat' the sixth sandwich. She groaned out loud at the pain in her stomach, then the machines picked up pudding and started to feed her, at least it wasn't really solid she thought. After an hour of eating some pudding and nearly a loaf of buttered bread, the machines stopped, not to give her a break, but because all of the table's contents were now within her aching stomach. She leaned back in the chair as much as the restraints would allow her and dozed off for awhile, she had dreams that she had eaten a baby hippo.

"All tuckered out from the stretches?" she woke up to Stacie poking her stomach which was normal looking now. "Now it's time for the real workout." As the wall panel opened up and Jessica's lunch came out. 'Lunch' was eight giant hamburgers with a milkshake and some french fries. Jessica couldn't believe all the food, then her stomach growled. "Oh nearly forgot, the nanobots work faster when you sleep, you dozed off for a hour, so what would've taken two hours to digest took half as long, they're already working at packing on the pounds." Stacie said, she tapped at her tablet and the arms picked up the milkshake resting between Jessica's legs the other move the straw close to her mouth, after that was done one picked up a burger while the other delicately picked up a handful French fries. Jessica was too groggy to fight and actually hungry, she opened her mouth as the machine made her take a bite out of the large hamburger, then the handful of French fries followed by a large gulp of the cold chocolate milkshake.

Stacie meanwhile was busy tapping at her tablet "Ohhhh you're going to like this." Jessica doubted it but thanks to the machines she couldn't object, a large panel of the wall disappear and a large flat screen TV came out from within the wall, it flashed into life and an image of herself appeared except she looked quite a bit bigger, in them she was easily 200 pounds. "Think of them as something to aspire to, and then surpass. They're pretty realistic, that artist we have is really talented. And there's this." The screen changed to an image of Jessica sitting at the table 'eating' "So you can see all of my additions to your figure easier." Jessica wanted to say something but burger four waited for its turn to journey to her already full stomach. Stacie smiled at her as Jessica's eyes felt heavy and finally her eyes closed. Her dreams were odd ones like she was eating a hamburger that seemed to never end.

"Hi sleepy, you've been busy." Stacie said stetting on top of the table her slender legs hanging off the sides and swinging playfully in the air.

"Busy? What do you me... Where's the food?" Jessica said as she suddenly looked at the empty table.

"In there Jess. I got some more coming though, so don't worry." Stacie said pointing at Jessica's stomach and then jumping off the table as the wall opened up with some snacks. Jessica looked at her stomach that was full and swollen.

"Did those things feed me while I was asleep?" Jessica said confused.

"Of course they did. How do you think you'll put any inches on your body?" Stacie said looking at the food as it made its way down the table.

"You...you...Bitch!" Jessica screamed out.

"You haven't seen me be a bitch yet, watch your tongue." Stacie said coldly looking straight at Jessica's eyes, Jessica kept quiet as the food reached the end of the table.

Her afternoon 'snacks' were five packs of cookies and five medium tubs of ice cream each a different flavor. Soon one arm was picking up a cookie and dipping it in the ice cream, while other had a spoonful of said ice cream prepared and ready to enter her mouth, she hated all of these fattening foods but they did taste good she thought to herself. After about a half hour the arms stopped to let her body digest, Jessica meanwhile was trying to prevent herself from dozing off, she looked out the window and saw some cars pass by and a bird building a nest across the road, freedom was so close yet so far. Soon the arms were back at work and feeding her again within an hour the table was clear, her stomach she groaned and finally gave in as she fell asleep.

Latest posts

Back