• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

feeding room? feeding house?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jef2140

has anyone ever thought of designing a room just for making a feeder bigger, i dont mean a few 100 lbs, i mean a few 1000, fantasy may be. ether way the whole idea revolves around the idea of your feedee never moving even if there not immobile from weight, my main idea was a smallish room( the size of a guest room or small master bedroom) in this room there is a custom bed that is adjustable,heated,cooled,masusing,ect but the main feature of it is a built in bed pan/toilet, the room also has some special features like cameras mounted at different location, large tv/entertainment system, stuff like that, but the room would also be water tight and once a , (day/week/month/year) the room is filled with water to wash the feedee and surrounding room. as i said before this room is meant to be the entire life of the feedee in it, an optimal idea would be a feedee as young as 18 (an adult where i live) is placed in here she is hooked up to the beds waist disposal system and spends the rest of her life there eating all day and night, and burning almost no calories. so let me know what you think, do you like the idea, think im an over thinking idiot, let me know below

Latest posts

Back