• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Feeding Your Man (BHM, Weight Gain, Adult language)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dafatguy

Feeding your Man
by DaFatguy

It starts with a clicking sound.

I hear you walk toward me as your heels click against the tile floor. You’re wearing slinky t-strap heels and silky black nylons. You strut toward me confidently, the strong dominant amazon strutting toward her fat man. You’re wearing a dark purple dress that shows off your feminine curves. Classy, yet sensual. Provocative, but not trampy. And sexy enough in close quarters to tempt a man.

I wait on the couch for you. You told me to lie back and relax. I look over and hear you coming toward me. I look and smile, seeing you all dressed to the nines. All dressed up, just for me. From my view on the couch, as you walk toward me in your heels, you seem so much taller and stronger as time has gone on. I seem heavier and weaker while you’ve grown stronger and more forceful.

Since I’ve moved in with you, I’ve gained nearly 150 pounds. I went from looking like a burly lumberjack -- to a supersized, submissive big fat man. Far from being upset over my gain, you were thrilled by it. As I grew, you touched my stomach and sides more and more. Your hands would always reach for my now thick man boobs. Your fingers would always find their way to my squishy thighs. And you could never keep your hands off my round fat butt.

Every time I stepped on the scale, you were like a kid on Christmas. You were always there as I weighed myself over time, watching as the needle went up and up. With every pound I gained, you seem to grow wetter and hornier than before: I remember when I hit 325, I swear you were blushing. When I hit 350, I watched as a trickle of sweat came down your forehead. And when I hit 400, I could hear you breathing heavy as I watched you nervously shift in your seat. And when I hit 450? I wasn’t on the scale for more than 15 seconds before you took me by my dimpled hand and lead me back to the bedroom.

You stand over me as I lie on the couch. You enjoy lording over your big man. You bring out a tray of warm chocolate chip cookies. You put the tray next to me within my reach. You smile and then lean in toward my face. I smell your sweet perfume as you turn to whisper in my ear.

“Eaaaaaaat,” you purr. I can feel your hot breath against my ear lobes. “Eattt for me,” My stubby fingers reach for a cookie. The cookie is still warm in my hands. I put it up to my mouth. MMmmmmmm. It’s so delicious and chewy. Between the cookie and the smell of your perfume, I’m so distracted I don’t realize what you’re doing. Between bites, I feel that you’ve moved toward my lower body. I feel your lean fingers start to knead my fat stomach rolls. I can see your metallic purple nail polish get lost in my soft, round mounds of fat.

I’m so taken by your massage-like touch, I relax even more. I lean back and take another bite of the chocolate chip cookie. I can feel your massaging my fat thighs and round legs.

You’re on your hands and knees working and worshiping at the belly of your fat king. Your hands feel my contours, my soft rolls and bulges. As I continue to eat, I feel your hands move lower toward my crotch.

I take another bite as you skillfully work your hands in my fat inner thighs, teasing me. I look down and you make a naughty smile. I noticed your made-up face and hair. As I look at your gorgeous eyes, you smile and again and say with velvet-like smoothness, “Eaaaaattt.”

I close my eyes and take another bite of a chocolate chip cookie. Mmmmmm my heart is racing as I feel you slowly start to reach for my manhood.

I breathe heavier as I feel you make my cock rise like an iron sun. You like the juxtaposition of a soft, fat man – with a rock hard member. You gently start to massage the tip my soldier, gently but firmly using your fingers, in a motion working toward the head.

You smile knowing you’ve reduced me to being a massive marshmallow fat man. You love watching my mind turn to goo as you slowly and seductively turn me into your dream man. Your growing playground.

I continue to eat more and more, as I feel you work my cock in your capable hands. I’ve become so out of shape, I breathe heavy already but excited like this? I breathe so loud. You can watch my body jiggle as my lungs rise and fall in anticipation.

“Eaaat for me,” you whisper over the sound of my heavy breathing. “Eaattt for your feedress.” I continue to shove cookies into my mouth. My head is swimming at all the tactile sensations. My ears start to ring. I can feel my heart pound in my chest. The world melts away.

You position your leg closer to me and rub your silky nylons against my hairy fat. I feel the womanly texture of your nylons and breathe even louder.

I try to breathe in deeper as I feel you work my member more and more. Slowly, I start to feel it build inside me. My lower body starts to thrust unconsciously in response to your touch. I feel the pressure become greater and greater.

You continue to move your hands around my cock and I start to feel a telltale tingle in my lower body. Before I can even form words, I cry out -- and I explode in your hands.

I breathe heavier and louder as I climax in your hands. I yell out like a beast. You love watching the big strong man grow fatter and weaker. You love seeing my body jiggle more and more as I orgasm over time. And you love knowing you made a robust, athletic man – and turned him into your fat piggie man.

You feel the last bits erupt from me. Your hands milking every last drop from me as aftershocks make my fat ripple and jiggle. You love reducing me to a squirming mess. You love knowing you have so much control, over my body, over my mind, over all of me.

I slump back into the couch completely spent. You gently wipe me down with a cloth. You stand up and look at your fat man on the couch. At almost 500 pounds, my fat bulk nearly takes up the entire overstuffed couch. You smile watching my eyes roll back into my head as I savor the rush. You love having control over me.

You lean over me, showing off your ample cleavage. Before I spin off to sleep you whisper in my ear

“Good boy,” you say rubbing my fat chest.

“Take a nap and when you make up,” you say with a wink, “Dinner will be ready.”

-The end

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back