Quantcast

Feedism - Personally into overeating, being fat or getting fatter? Count yourself in!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
So.
i've been meaning to make this thread for a super super long time.
I want everyone, EVERYONE, who's a feedee to say it. Right now.

No seriously. I mean it.

I think there are a lot more of us than some people realize, and um, the same 4-5 of us can't keep being the only ones going into threads and defending what we do.

I've talked to quite a few ladies through instant messengers and I have to be honest... having a conversation about it, and knowing that other people think the same things as you... it makes you feel really... not weird.
So please. Make this helpful, and serious. i.e. no stupid pictures of cats/cake

Feel free to ask HONEST, sincere questions. I put this on the weight board so it's protected because as we all know, topics about feeding get hairy.

I know we've had a few threads about feeding, but I want this one to be feedee-specific. If you're a feedee, it's time to say it fo' realsies... I think this might actually be a good way of bonding... someone mentioned sisterhood in another thread on another board, and I guess that's what I'm attempting right now.
I know that as a younger person who's just getting into it, I like having the 2-3 people on my AIM buddy list who when I do something, or think about something, I can message and say "HAVE YOU EVER DONE THIS, OMG" and they can be like, "yeah it's cool."
I think that's something we need more of.

So basically.
If you're a female feedee, holler. If not, then show your support, or move on.

Oh. and you. stop jacking off. you know who you are :p

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Can titles get changed? Just thinking that it might be good to tag this for female feedees only....else you may get answers from guys who were not reading carefully....(fortunately I did make myself read your intro before making myself look like more of a spaz than ususal)

But cool thread idea!

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
*flashes the feedee gang sign* Yo' it's Lizzy Lill in the HIZouse, representin'. :D

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
I consider myself a dominant foodie who is married to, and madly in love with, a submissive feeder who has shown me the enjoyment of a feeding relationship.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Feedee/Gainer!

The non-submissive variety.

Feeders are cool. Especially when they bring me snacks.

Great thread idea, Kris!

Wagimawr

Er, the main weight board is not protected. Only the Erotic Weight Gain subforum is.

Still, I support this thread whole-heartedly; too many people who identify with being feedees keep their mouth shut around here NOT because they feel it's nobody else's business (and obviously, nothing's going to draw them out), but because they feel ostracised and demonized for it.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Count me in as a loyal supporter- you gorgeous ladies look hungry.. thought I'd throw in this wonderful photo of BBQ Feast as an Appetizer :D :D

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I LOVE THIS THREAD IDEA. <3

Feedee. woooooooooo. That's all I have to add for now. Someone start a discussion!

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
Hmm I love the whole food experience. I have a question on your meal frequency...( for those who care to answer)

1. Do you prefer to eat 3 Huge Meals?

2. Do you prefer to eat 6 or more Smaller Meals?

I prefer to eat 6 or more smaller meals- I would feel sluggish, bloated if I attempted to eat 3 Huge Meals.

** I'm also not too fond of Fast Foods and will only eat them on a rare basis

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
It varies, honestly. I'm not intentionally gaining or anything, so I don't have it planned out. Generally, I eat when I wanna.. sometimes it's just two small meals and sometimes its an all day binge.

Cors

Delurking
Okay, I don't identify as a feedee but tried to gain a number of times (health reasons, curiosity, negative attention at low natural weight, partner's preference) and failed. I have always wondered if successful gainers are just predisposed to weight gain or just incredibly determined. Some questions for those who actually do gain:

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
It varies, honestly. I'm not intentionally gaining or anything, so I don't have it planned out. Generally, I eat when I wanna.. sometimes it's just two small meals and sometimes its an all day binge.
Seconded.

Also. I made this thread this morning, and then just got out of the shower and noticed new stretch marks and seriously got excited.... and I guess I confused myself with that excitement sometimes, you know? It's one of the things that makes it real.

Oirish

The Dude
I have a question for the feedees out there: how many of you feedees have absolutely no inclination to gain weight but just enjoy feeding for other sensual reasons? Whether it be the feeling of being full to the max, gratification due to the quality and taste of the food (like a foodee), the intimacy of being fed by your partner, etc? I think discussing some of these elements to feeding could be enlightening to the folks that just don't understand where you're coming from. I am definitely a feeder but weight gain is not necessarily the goal all, or really any, of the time.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?
1. To maintain, no. I find that, if I'm just trying to maintain, I can eat normally and still do so. Gaining requires extra effort, though.
2. It costs more, for sure. I don't generally change what I eat, but the quantity certainly changes.
3. I very rarely feel ill after a huge meal. I think if I did I wouldn't eat past fullness as often as I do.
4. Yes, it can be, but mostly because of my own desire to gain and the pressure I put on myself to do so sometimes.

Latest posts