Feedism - Personally into overeating, being fat or getting fatter? Count yourself in!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

amidsttundra

Nice necrothread.

I'm a FA and feeder. Apparently there is some stigma attached to labelling oneself as either around here, but you know... fuck it.

Recognized myself as a FA in my early teens, the feederism side didn't emerge until after recovering from an eating disorder which saw me weigh about 105lbs when I was 15 and 5'6" tall.

Food and self control remain a major factor in my life. I've gone as much as five days without eating post recovery just to see if I can. Seeing a girl completely unable to control herself around food is a massive turn on for me because of how opposing it is to my own self control.

I've never truly engaged in a feeder/feedee relationship. One ex gained 70lbs in 5 years, but my encouragement really didn't extend beyond her clicking how much I loved to see her outgrow clothes. She had thyroid issues so didn't eat an exceptional amount.

My previous partner didn't identify as a feedee, but had little control around food, however when we started dating she weighed 420lbs and gaining really was not an option as she had back issues and was trying to lose weight. We occasionally engaged in stuffing/humiliation foreplay but actual weight gain couldn't be explored.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I am also some sort of odd feedee/feeder mix. Basically, I love food and I love other people gaining weight. I would never encourage somebody to eat unhealthily though.

joey86

As a feeder im glad this thread has been bumped :)

lets hope more people come out to play!

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
I am also a feeder/feedee mix. I started out as just a gainer, but then got drawn into the feeder/feedee lifestyle. I've experienced the feedee side, but not the full fledged feeder. I'm more of just an encourager right now with hopes of becoming a feeder eventually. I'll have to say I love it though:D

Noir

Have been a feeder for over ten years now. I have had real feeding experience and have helped some girls put on weight over the years. Ive recently been dabbling in the idea of mutual feeding but who knows. If I ever act on it it would most likely be when I settle down with someone.

Stuffingkit

I identify as a feedist. Mostly I am just a feedee, But I do like feeding other girls.I love being the biggest thought! :wubu:

Axof

I am FA and a self-feedee. I have sort of conviction that everyone should stuff themselves as much or as little as they want (more the merrier) and I practise this on daily basis. So far I am winning.

noseovertail

I am FA and a self-feedee. I have sort of conviction that everyone should stuff themselves as much or as little as they want (more the merrier) and I practise this on daily basis. So far I am winning.
winning over here as well :eat1::D

GordoNegro

Originally I was strictly feeder, then changed to mutual gainer..I would simply have to say Feedist now.

Franklyn

I'm an FA and a Feeder - Like... REALLY a Feeder lol

I'm not an ass about it and I'm generally a relationship guy who thinks about health too... But I need a woman who's either a Feedee, a closet Feedee who just needs a push, or a Foodee who really wants an environment where she can let go and eat and eat and eat and feel good about it :)

sarahreign

Queen of Fat Rolls
Of course I'm a feedee. Do people like my friends and family know? Not really. They know I like being fat because I tell them, I just don't tell them I gain on purpose. I feel that really isn't their business. I am NOT shy about being fat and having fun with it in public, or if people comment about me getting fatter, I'll tell them so what? I love it!....etc. The feeding and gaining part of it to me is for me and my feeder (no I don't have one :( ), as I think it's kind of intimate (besides posting it in places where us like minded folk <3 it! )
I am also a foodie and do appreciate some good cooking so even if I find somebody who's just an FA and not a feeder, I'd be happy because I won't have to worry about gaining a pound...or several.... ;) But I am fine with either (FA/Feeder) and I am also fine if I don't gain on purpose, or gain at all, or eat with that intention. As long as I can enjoy deliciousness, I am happy. Numbers on a scale really mean nothing, though I do prefer they increase, it's not a big deal to me. I have time !

Pinkbelly

fat and growing, though not a feedee since i've never technically been fed. something i'd been meaning to try :p

GamerGainerGirl

SSBBW in progress
I have always been a foodie, a majorrrr foodie! But only Recently have I been getting into the gaining and feedee scene :) I am loving it. For me gaining is Mostly about enjoying the food, getting to eat as much as I want, And it all being guilt free!! But I am starting to realize that I actually really like being fat and soft and I enjoy gaining weight! It's really exciting!

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Passionate Foodie. I'll try anything twice, as long as I can learn to cook it at home. Ingredient availability usually gets in the way tho.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
Nah. A few lovely people have helped me to re-vive it and keep it alive. Fuzzy is one of them!

-------------

As a general question, I sometimes here/read people say "I would be a feeder, but I don't have a feedee" or "I would be a feedee but I don't have a feeder" and I think that being a feedee or feeder isn't dependent on having a partner. I always say I don't lose my sexual orientation just because I'm single; I figure my status as a feedee is the same. Even if I don't have a feeder and/or I'm not in an active feedism relationship, I'm still a feedee because that's how I'm wired.

What do you think?
This just in : I can't believe I typed and left "here".

Latest posts