Feedism - Personally into overeating, being fat or getting fatter? Count yourself in!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracii

Kat thats how we learn ask questions LOL
There are no stupid questions we are here to help.

Artflsoul

Okay, I suppose that I can see that. I would guess that feeding someone could ignite some sexual feelings. I'm a bather soe I can understand to a degree.
It's not so much the actual "feeding" that arouses, but what the feeding represents and the results it brings. The act of feeding signifies ones surrender, and in fact ones desire to "let go" and get fat. The arousal comes by actively participating in the fattening process, be it your own, your partners, or mutual thing.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
It's not so much the actual "feeding" that arouses, but what the feeding represents and the results it brings. The act of feeding signifies ones surrender, and in fact ones desire to "let go" and get fat. The arousal comes by actively participating in the fattening process, be it your own, your partners, or mutual thing.
I think I get it. When bathing someone, I am fully clothed, kneeling beside the tub with all of the tools of the trade (soap, sponges, loofas, shampoo, mittens, etc). And while the person being bathed is naked and the touching can become sexual, it's not so much the touching that is arousing.

Like you've said, it the "letting go" part and the participation part. The bathee must trust and let go of any fear, trepidation, self-esteem, or self-doubt issues. She/he is there, naked in the light (candle light if you prefer) and every flaw, fold, and blemish is on display. But in letting go of all this fear, while someone actually bathes your body but not TRYING to be sexual, can be very liberating. Every crack, crevice, and fold is open for display and being touched and gently cleaned.

For the bather, even though you may be touching areas that are sexual in nature, there is a primary and more satisfying payoff. The very first time you bathe someone there is, understandably, a great deal of tension. Watching and feeling the bathee let go of that tension and relaxing under the gentle touch of your hands while still performing this "service" is quite arousing in itself. So, I kinda get the gist of what you are saying about being a feeder.

Thanks for enlightening me! :)

Artflsoul

I think I get it. When bathing someone, I am fully clothed, kneeling beside the tub with all of the tools of the trade (soap, sponges, loofas, shampoo, mittens, etc). And while the person being bathed is naked and the touching can become sexual, it's not so much the touching that is arousing.

Like you've said, it the "letting go" part and the participation part. The bathee must trust and let go of any fear, trepidation, self-esteem, or self-doubt issues. She/he is there, naked in the light (candle light if you prefer) and every flaw, fold, and blemish is on display. But in letting go of all this fear, while someone actually bathes your body but not TRYING to be sexual, can be very liberating. Every crack, crevice, and fold is open for display and being touched and gently cleaned.

For the bather, even though you may be touching areas that are sexual in nature, there is a primary and more satisfying payoff. The very first time you bathe someone there is, understandably, a great deal of tension. Watching and feeling the bathee let go of that tension and relaxing under the gentle touch of your hands while still performing this "service" is quite arousing in itself. So, I kinda get the gist of what you are saying about being a feeder.

Thanks for enlightening me! :)
It is the most incredibly erotic and sensual experience. It is kinda sad that so few will ever experience it.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
It is the most incredibly erotic and sensual experience. It is kinda sad that so few will ever experience it.
It's certainly something I'd be willing to try. Maybe one of these days I'll find that person who will lead me to it.

LJ Rock

I'd been fascinated with fatness since I was a very young kid. I can remember being around 4 or 5 years old and telling an older cousin of mine that I wanted to be fat when I grew up. "Oh no, you don't mean that," she would say, or something to that effect, but I knew that there was something about the idea of making myself get really big that appealed to me.

As a young man in my teens and twenties, my focus seemed to shift more from gaining weight myself to watching someone else gain - namely a prospective female partner. I would lust after the chubby girls in my classes at school, and imagine what they would look like if they were to get bigger and heavier; fantasizing about watching a woman gorge themselves on mountains of food, gaining weight and getting fatter and fatter.

In more recent years however, the last ten or so at least, I'd say the appeal of gaining weight myself has gradually taken more precedence. I've come to discover and accept that I can be a real pig when I want to! lol I love to eat, I love to stuff myself. I like having a big, full belly; I like being plump and heavy. I enjoy being fed as much as I enjoy feeding. Fortunately for me I have found a partner in life who enjoys these things as well. While neither of us are actively gaining right now due to concerns for our health, neither of us are shy about our love for food and being chubby either, and our life together is all the better for it. :D

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Been a Feedee (heaven!). Want to be a Feeder (for real - no virtual), bbwffa.

My boyfriend loves my soft body, but is obsessed with keeping his own free of fat. I care for him, but I'm so unfulfilled at my core. I long for a fat partner in life. Someone who enjoys being/getting fat and would love for me to feed him. Someday my fat Prince will come. :wubu:

View attachment 125806
Memories of pumpkin muffins...
(not a euphemism, for those in the audience)

Beautiful photo.
I hope you're OK, wherever you are these days. ❤