Feedism - Personally into overeating, being fat or getting fatter? Count yourself in!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
My husband likes to watch me eat. I play along with it, but I've never got why that is a thing. I'd much rather him feed me, but so far I haven't been able to get him into that :(

😦

If my partner asked me to feed her I’d be happy to do so and I don’t even consider myself a feeder. More just all around pleaser. I hope he comes around.

kilo riley

Yes I couldn't agree more. Once you develop a pleasure for overeating and/or gaining weight, I think that pretty much seals the deal for what going to happen to you eventually! :D

Yeah, for me it was also the pleasure of secret eating. For the longest time I was eating two full dinners a day. On the way home from work I'd go through a drive thru and then eat it during the drive home. Then at home my partner would have dinner waiting for me. Also, if I did the grocery shopping I'd eat a box of ice cream samdwhiches on the way home. Now cuz of my size my partner does the grocery shopping so I don't really get to enjoy the secret eating like I used to.

Yeah, for me it was also the pleasure of secret eating. For the longest time I was eating two full dinners a day. On the way home from work I'd go through a drive thru and then eat it during the drive home. Then at home my partner would have dinner waiting for me. Also, if I did the grocery shopping I'd eat a box of ice cream samdwhiches on the way home. Now cuz of my size my partner does the grocery shopping so I don't really get to enjoy the secret eating like I used to.
I usually pick up something after work cause I get off around 4 and we don't normally have dinner until after 6. I can't go that long lol!

Somewhat of a self foodie/feedee. Not really into gaining, although I have always been able to easily do so. I do however like if/when I do gain (as a result of overindulgence) how the "new fat" (perhaps just water weight) is so soft and squishy feeling.

I also really like to watch eating videos (mukbang, stuffing and even anime. I am kind of obsessed with anime food and the way many of the characters eat so robustly and seem to constantly be consumed with food. The animators seem to get the "lustful passion" part of eating IMO.) Its like while watching, I can almost put myself in their place and feel, taste and enjoy the food too.

I love watching anime food scenes as well, especially when instant weight gain occurs!

Van

Van
I feel like I am addicted to the idea of gaining weight. I have been attracted to the idea of myself and others gaining weight since I was young. I am more into gaining or attracted to the idea of gaining. The idea of gaining weight is like rebellion. It's like rebelling against people's ideas of what you should or should not be.

I had aunts who were tipping the scales at over 300-lbs. and they were feeders. I used to love watching them eat; and when they eat, they meant business. I became obsessed with the idea of being fat and watching my body grow. I learned how to eat a lot; just like my aunts did in the past. When I reach the 200-lb. mark, I doubled the amount of food. I would snack on chips, cookies, and cupcakes. The more I ate, the more weight that I gained. I slowed it some with the weight gain; but I will accelerate with the weight gain by summer. If you ask me if I'm happy with being fat; then the answer is yes. I'm fifty pounds away from reaching 300-lbs.

luckyfa

My wife is currently „controlling her weight“ which in her parlance means that she is gaining weight voluntarily-involuntarily. She doesn’t want to be fat but at the same time she enjoys being admired by me and she knows that she hardly ever can get too fat for me. We‘re not into feeding and we don‘t have to. The weight gain is slow and steady while in some months, we‘re looking at a weight gain of 10-12 lbs. I doubt it would be more if we rushed things. Of course, I don‘t do anything to prevent the gain. I love to watch her eat, I notice when she ought to be satiated and most of the time, she won‘t stop eating until she‘s „full“. Not choke full, but full enough that I am not supposed to cuddle her belly after dinner.

collared Princess

I want to be fed and fattened up. The idea of someone growing me is so extremely exciting to me. I don’t think I could ever be too fat as long as someone was there to care after me.
The problem is, it is very hard to find someone that will stay and be with you and take care of you..I’m living this reality right now..it is not pretty and very emotionally frustrating..not able to bathe or walk just to name a few 😫I hope you find someone ❤️

Poet

I secretly admired watching my partner grow from skinny to fat. She steadily put on weight in the last four years and she wants to lose it. I’ve listened to her and also didn’t believe that she would lose it because isn’t changing her eating habits.

She has a large appetite, she’s works out like me but she’s over eats. I support either way, I’ve always encouraged her to lose weight and I’ve given her fitness advise and she hasn’t gone back to her size when I first met her which is 140lbs.

She told me told me to eat more.I will admit that I didn’t always take care of myself when I ate I’m trying to be better with that. I’ve been eating more , eating when I’m not hungry and over eat when we’re eating together. We ate pizza together yesterday, two desserts and pizza bread and I love how she doesn’t stop me from over eating. She doesn’t say anything like I think you’ve had enough.

She made a comment this past week about not liking having skinny boyfriends.That’s the first time in the last four years were she said something like and she complained about her husband being fat. I think that she wants to stay healthy and that she doesn’t want to lose weight and be as skinny as she was.

She’s loves food and she loves to cook. I get the feeling that she’s getting comfortable in our relationship and she’s looking long term and she wants me to catch up to her. I don’t look skinny at 170 lbs and 5’10” I think that’s a good weight to be at to not look skinny but she keeps saying that I look skinny.

I’m enjoying eating as much as I can, I’ve recently started a GOMAD diet and have seen some gains in the last week but it’s going to take time. I’m at 175 lbs now and 1 lbs away from the most that I’ve ever weighed.

I’ve been feeling fuller and she’s playing with my belly and my muffin top. She doesn’t discourage me she keeps it to her herself, probably because she doesn’t want to scare me away by saying she wants me to gain a bunch of weight.

I haven’t told her what my personal goal is, my goal is to put in 15lbs to see how that feels and also see if she makes a remark that will put me slightly above overweight and I’ll be caught up to her but she’s just a tad obese.

Ive been enjoying overeating. I feel fuller and hopefully will see more gains soon. I feel better, I feel healthier. A few years ago when I was with my ex wife and had severe stress I was 132 lbs and people at work were commenting on my weight. I do not want to go back to that weight.

Last edited:

GordoNegro

Thankful and Blissful.
NYC 5 boros...Barclays Center/Juniors/Coney Island
The problem is, it is very hard to find someone that will stay and be with you and take care of you..I’m living this reality right now..it is not pretty and very emotionally frustrating..not able to bathe or walk just to name a few 😫I hope you find someone ❤
Another problem is that some quit cold turkey. They will stay out of guilt as long as you are willing to maintain or lose. Hard but important to weed out folks from the beginning.

extra_m13

personally, i think eating is one delicious pleasure so you can count me in this nice group

waldo

Another problem is that some quit cold turkey. They will stay out of guilt as long as you are willing to maintain or lose. Hard but important to weed out folks from the beginning.

Fascinating!! You often see FAs/feeders 'villified' for being unhappy when their romantic partner attempts to stabilize or lose weight. Most people never even consider that it could be the feeder who may feel they had enough 'thrill' before the feedee does, and wished he/she could maintain at least. I guess it is driven often by real life issues, like the partner not being able to care for their personal hygiene (a harbinger of further self-care issues) and more importantly, the concern about onset of obesity-related health issues.

In my own case, when my wife topped 300 lbs, at age 23, I know I could have 'encouraged' her to much higher size, had I wanted to and she knew full well my affinity to very SSBBW. I think she wanted to get fatter so that 'she' was the fantasy fat woman of my dreams, BUT I did not agree with this pursuit and then she did stabilize and eventually stayed in the 250-300 lb range, and was able to have 2 kids (sorry, I know touchy subject). But there is still that lingering 'resentment', knowing she is too small to be the woman of my dreams.

fatfantacy

Just a Chubby Boy Looking to Be Huge
If I keep gaining the way I have been over the last three months, in one year ill weigh at least 470lbs. I cant wait to overfill the front seat of the car. Ive noticed that im really swelling out of my uniform. The pants are starting to cut my middle in half, making me look like I have a massive double belly. No one at work as commented on how ive been blimping up lately, but I know theyve noticed how inflated Im looking. 🐖

Latest posts