Feedism - Personally into overeating, being fat or getting fatter? Count yourself in!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
My husband likes to watch me eat. I play along with it, but I've never got why that is a thing. I'd much rather him feed me, but so far I haven't been able to get him into that :(

landshark

Happy to be part of Dims!
My husband likes to watch me eat. I play along with it, but I've never got why that is a thing. I'd much rather him feed me, but so far I haven't been able to get him into that :(
😦

If my partner asked me to feed her I’d be happy to do so and I don’t even consider myself a feeder. More just all around pleaser. I hope he comes around.

kilo riley

Yes I couldn't agree more. Once you develop a pleasure for overeating and/or gaining weight, I think that pretty much seals the deal for what going to happen to you eventually! :D
Yeah, for me it was also the pleasure of secret eating. For the longest time I was eating two full dinners a day. On the way home from work I'd go through a drive thru and then eat it during the drive home. Then at home my partner would have dinner waiting for me. Also, if I did the grocery shopping I'd eat a box of ice cream samdwhiches on the way home. Now cuz of my size my partner does the grocery shopping so I don't really get to enjoy the secret eating like I used to.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Yeah, for me it was also the pleasure of secret eating. For the longest time I was eating two full dinners a day. On the way home from work I'd go through a drive thru and then eat it during the drive home. Then at home my partner would have dinner waiting for me. Also, if I did the grocery shopping I'd eat a box of ice cream samdwhiches on the way home. Now cuz of my size my partner does the grocery shopping so I don't really get to enjoy the secret eating like I used to.
I usually pick up something after work cause I get off around 4 and we don't normally have dinner until after 6. I can't go that long lol!

queenarona

Somewhat of a self foodie/feedee. Not really into gaining, although I have always been able to easily do so. I do however like if/when I do gain (as a result of overindulgence) how the "new fat" (perhaps just water weight) is so soft and squishy feeling.

I also really like to watch eating videos (mukbang, stuffing and even anime. I am kind of obsessed with anime food and the way many of the characters eat so robustly and seem to constantly be consumed with food. The animators seem to get the "lustful passion" part of eating IMO.) Its like while watching, I can almost put myself in their place and feel, taste and enjoy the food too.
I love watching anime food scenes as well, especially when instant weight gain occurs!

Van

Van
I feel like I am addicted to the idea of gaining weight. I have been attracted to the idea of myself and others gaining weight since I was young. I am more into gaining or attracted to the idea of gaining. The idea of gaining weight is like rebellion. It's like rebelling against people's ideas of what you should or should not be.

I had aunts who were tipping the scales at over 300-lbs. and they were feeders. I used to love watching them eat; and when they eat, they meant business. I became obsessed with the idea of being fat and watching my body grow. I learned how to eat a lot; just like my aunts did in the past. When I reach the 200-lb. mark, I doubled the amount of food. I would snack on chips, cookies, and cupcakes. The more I ate, the more weight that I gained. I slowed it some with the weight gain; but I will accelerate with the weight gain by summer. If you ask me if I'm happy with being fat; then the answer is yes. I'm fifty pounds away from reaching 300-lbs.

luckyfa

My wife is currently „controlling her weight“ which in her parlance means that she is gaining weight voluntarily-involuntarily. She doesn’t want to be fat but at the same time she enjoys being admired by me and she knows that she hardly ever can get too fat for me. We‘re not into feeding and we don‘t have to. The weight gain is slow and steady while in some months, we‘re looking at a weight gain of 10-12 lbs. I doubt it would be more if we rushed things. Of course, I don‘t do anything to prevent the gain. I love to watch her eat, I notice when she ought to be satiated and most of the time, she won‘t stop eating until she‘s „full“. Not choke full, but full enough that I am not supposed to cuddle her belly after dinner.

Latest posts