• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feeling Feminine

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penguin

Fnord
DimensionsModel
Growing up, the idea of femininity and feeling feminine was somewhat of a foreign concept to me. It was probably due to the ridiculous teen romances I used to read (Sweet Dreams, anyone??), where the girls were always thin and pretty and got the boys. They were always shorter than the boys, had small waists, and could easily be picked up. That was never me. I was among the tallest girls in the class, and was the heaviest, so I couldn't gel my self image with the ideal that I'd picked up from society and books. As part of rediscovering myself post-motherhood, I'm trying to look at ways I can capture this feeling.

This long ramble leads to my queries - what do you do to feel feminine?

Latest posts

Back