Feelings on Guy Tits?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FFAKAT

HI, JUst wanted to see ya'll's views on your man's guy tits. If they are a big turn on for you? Not that big of a deal? What you like to do with them?

Personally, my bf is 400ish(and gaining, if he likes it or not! he has frozen pizzas and a pan of brownies coming tomorrow!!:eat1:) and he has big thighs and a smaller rack. I'm only 120lbs so his are still bigger than mine!
I like to snuggle my head between them when we cuddle...CLEAVAGE:smitten: and I told him it's OK to bury my face in his tits when hes on top, even if i can barely breath! and of course knead and suck on them. He seems to be ok with this and seems to like to smother me in them.

AnyaDServal

I, too, enjoy having a faceful of sexy male cleavage. I agree, the smothering thing is hot. My boyfriend's got quite a rack on him- and it used to be a point of embarassment for him, but now he knows I like them, he's not afraid to flaunt them for my sake. He used to think they made him look feminine, but last time I checked, most chicks don't have a full patch of chest hair! :D

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
I'm with you guys in the fact that I am a fan of the male cleavage. :D

Some guys are a bit sensitive about that at first though. Again thinking it's a feminizing thing but for me it's just another wonderful aspect of big men. :wubu:

mischel

SSBHM
For example...
Looks like i need to keep on :eat1:... i don't have that much cleavage, i think ;).
I am very happy right now, i got new shoes which are damn good (LOVE THEM) and they are very belly friendly!
And of course there is a new sales promotion/special offers at McDonald's!
:eat1: :eat1: :eat2: :eat2: :D :D
http://www.mcdonalds.de/html.php?&nt=Produkte
Shall i go on? Well it's weekend and i go out tonight *smile*.
The weather is going to be better than the last two weeks. Only rain and snow..... :(.
*singing* You are my sunshine, my only sunshine... :D.

Byebye,

mischel

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Yummmmmm can you say SEXY!! I think its amazingly HOT to see a man with em bigger then my pierced D cups ( * Y * ) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE fondling them and licking, sucking and add the fact theres a *&^% ok..i'm getting carried away silly girl....ahhhhhhhh <sigh>

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
my feelings can be summed up by the L word:
Alice: For your information I'm looking for the same thing in a man that I am in a woman.
Dana: Big tits.:D

JustPlainJim

Stop poking me!
Probably out of place for me to be talking, but as a self-proclaimed BHM (okay, I've got a couple ladies that agree) with so-called "man boobs"... Yeah, at first, it's damned awkward, having a woman that says she wants to 'fondle' them. But, for me, that's just because I was picked on so very much in high school... Truth is, I kinda like it. :p

William

Hi Jim

You are right about it being awkward until you know what a lady likes.

William

Probably out of place for me to be talking, but as a self-proclaimed BHM (okay, I've got a couple ladies that agree) with so-called "man boobs"... Yeah, at first, it's damned awkward, having a woman that says she wants to 'fondle' them. But, for me, that's just because I was picked on so very much in high school... Truth is, I kinda like it. :p

Nikki

Yeah, I have guy friends that have the moobies. We joke around saying if they touch mine that only means I get to touch theirs later.

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
I think I am the only one who doesn't really care either way. I don't dislike them, but I don't like them.

I'm more into ass, belly, thighs I think.

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch
Love them! Great thread!

(also nice pictures Mischel and Boohan)

-SnapDragon.

pattycake

Wishin' 4 A Squishin'
I'm with Ivy. Whereas a fat guy without them would look strange and wrong (just as a big belly with no stretchmarks isn't quite right) they're not my main focus. Certainly don't hate them and wouldn't make a guy get a breast reduction or anything...

Aireman

Forever 2 Wheels!
Yeah I got some real crap in high school 'bout mine too..... But, only once each time! Heheheh

Sorry 'bout the size.

Latest posts