• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Feelings on Guy Tits?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFAKAT

HI, JUst wanted to see ya'll's views on your man's guy tits. If they are a big turn on for you? Not that big of a deal? What you like to do with them?

Personally, my bf is 400ish(and gaining, if he likes it or not! he has frozen pizzas and a pan of brownies coming tomorrow!!:eat1:) and he has big thighs and a smaller rack. I'm only 120lbs so his are still bigger than mine!
I like to snuggle my head between them when we cuddle...CLEAVAGE:smitten: and I told him it's OK to bury my face in his tits when hes on top, even if i can barely breath! and of course knead and suck on them. He seems to be ok with this and seems to like to smother me in them.

Latest posts

Back