• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Female Feeder Male Feedees

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

platinumpuzzy

Chub Coach - Fatten YOU up!
G8pzjLGb_o.jpg

I am not sure how common or uncommon this may be, but I was once a feedee myself. Somehow, the tables turned and I started finding myself becoming the feeder or actually what I like to call the "Chub Coach". I don't discriminate with females but more often than not they are seeking the attention of man... so my love through feeding goes unappreciated and usually taken advantage of. SO, I created the Chub Club for my male feedees who want things like weight gain encouragement, eating challenges, meal reminders, as well as weigh in's, measuring, weight goals, meal diaries, calorie counters and more.

Typically, a feeder would pay for your food - but you buy your own food I just offer the emotional support and companionship along the way.

So far, I have had great success with some of my piggy's (they chose to be addressed to be this way) packing on the pounds and growing pant sizes and more!

Good luck out there to you gentleman in your progress whether gaining or losing!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back