• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"Female Trouble"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jes

is oddly aroused
and I don't mean the John Waters film, though I DO love that one.

Anyway, I don't understand my menstrual cycle. I really don't. I don't know how many times I've watched that 4th-grade health class film strip in my mind, but I still don't get it.

What I'd like to solicit is anecdotal evidence from any woman who has had a transvaginal (read: in the vag) ultrasound. How's the wand? Any pain? How long did the internal portion of the exam take? Was it done by a tech? Was the tech female?

And what I'm also curious about and can't seem to find out is: if you're looking for evidence of cystic activity, and you're still menstruating, does it matter when during your cycle you have the test done? Know what I mean? If you're looking for regular cysts (around eggs), can you see evidence of that any day of the month? What if you're looking for other types of cysts? In other words, would it be likely that you'd go for the test, but b/c you're there at the 'wrong' time of the month/in your cycle, you wouldn't get anything diagnostic out of it?

Eventually, I'm going to get this test done (and by the breathtaking pain i'm feeling today, which isn't responding to hydromorphone btw, I wish it was today) and I'll certainly be able to ask questions then, but I'm just curious. I find it very helpful to ask other women of different ages and backgrounds for their experiences.

Latest posts

Back