Fetish Thread

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by shirmack, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Aug 8, 2019 #281

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA

Anyone have a partner with a fetish or multiple fetishes? My BF has several. Other than a fat and food fetish, he has is also turned on by feet, hands, eye glasses, and smoking. Are those uncommon? I know the foot fetish is pretty common, just wondered if anyone else has ran into the same things or similar things.

ChattyBecca and BigElectricKat like this.
  2. Aug 8, 2019 #282

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Though I wouldn't call them fetishes as far as I'm concerned, I do pay close attention to hands and feet. Something about wonderfully manicured (professional or not) hands and feet definitely piques my interest. Especially hands. I figure if those hands are going to be touching me (ahem... parts of me), then I'd like them to be as nice, clean, and soft as possible. After all, they have a job to do ;).

sarahe543 and AmyJo1976 like this.
  3. Aug 8, 2019 #283

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

I don’t necessarily consider these fetishes so much as nuanced attractions. But I love cellulite and stretch marks. I don’t consider this a sexual attraction though it is certainly enhanced during sex.

Also, the glasses thing I get. My wife swears she needs glasses and I wish she’d just go get them. She says she looks like a fat nerd when she wears them and I am like, “And that’s a bad thing?!” At some point she’s gonna have to go do it though!

Emmy and AmyJo1976 like this.
  4. Aug 9, 2019 #284

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

Interest in a part of the body such as hands or feet are sometimes referred to as partialisms. Some include them in the category of fetishes. They're very much borderline cases, as hands a very much a part of most people's sexual activities.

The smoking fetish is called capnolagnia (from Greek kapnos = smoke and lagneia = lust). Quite often the mannerisms of smokers are part of the attraction. Older films are full of images of smokers in sexually provocative poses.

Try Googling fetishes for a huge list of items, which people find arousing.

ChattyBecca and AmyJo1976 like this.
  5. Aug 9, 2019 #285

ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca

My BF sounds very similar...he definitely is into feeding, food and fat. Smoking... crushing...and sex in water. He loves showers...pools and such.

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  6. Aug 9, 2019 #286

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA

He likes to rub them when we're lying around at night. Not because I ask him to, but because he likes it.
    The smoking thing is interesting. I'm not sure if my smoking mannerisms are what turns him on, though I have gotten better at it with practice lol! He mostly like for me to smoke in front of him or with him either at home or out in public. Not really my thing, but he tries to please me however he can, so I aim to please :D

ChattyBecca and Shotha like this.
  7. Aug 9, 2019 #287

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA

Hmm... maybe those things are not that uncommon after all lol!

ChattyBecca and Chubbyparis like this.
  8. Aug 12, 2019 #288

kinkykitten

kinkykitten

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

Long haired fat guys. Drives me crazy!

goodman4ssbbw and AmyJo1976 like this.
  9. Aug 12, 2019 #289

Hutchy111

Hutchy111

Hutchy111

I love women with body hair (hairy armpits are so sexy) and untrimmed pubic hair (the more the better, nothing like digging through a nice bush to find the prize). I would rather be the one wearing lingerie or to wear matching lingerie as her. Can almost promise if im having sex with a woman and her panties fit me chances are I am wearing them during or after.

10. Aug 16, 2019 #290

Bama

Bama

Bama

I have to admit that I find women with hairy armpits and pubic hair (either trimmed or untrimmed) extremely sexy. Even hair on their legs is quite arousing. I also love the scent of a woman. The natural scent of a woman. After a woman has been working out at the gym or maybe ran a few miles and has sweated and wiped away all of the perfumes and deodorants from their body, the scent that remains is the sweetest scent. This scent smells better than anything that could be purchased at any department store. About five years ago, a company was started that would take the person's clothing and extract the odour, which represents about a hundred molecules, and, reconstruct it in the form of a perfume in about four days. It cost over $500 so it was a little pricey but it would be worth it if someone had recently passed or if you really wanted to be able to have someone's natural scent available to mist whenever. I'm not sure what ever happened to that company. I'll have to do some research.

11. Nov 19, 2019 #291

gedjt1

gedjt1

gedjt1

6'1 black man seeking ssbbw / bbw , Uk

Wow you are a dream come true, god I love huge breasts, as big and heavy as possible, with you id be in heaven, id suck and lick those J cup udders for days, to me a beautiful ebony ssbbw who understands how much some men love the weight and softness of enormous heavy breasts is rare, god id never get enough of them, Ive always loved very big women and a crazy strong passion for enormous breasts, ive even got a fetish for huge granny bras hahaha. God just reading your post made me feel so horny,

12. Nov 19, 2019 #292

stampy

stampy

stampy

DimensionsModel

I am still exploring but I like being submissive and am a bit of a masochist. I have an interest in the daddy/babygirl lifestyle and have been looking for a feedist FA daddy dominant for a long time. I love to be cared for by my partner and the thought of having a caretaker fatten me up is so erotic. I love the nurturence and indulgence of it all. Thinking of a daddy taking me out for ice cream, keeping me stuffed full all the time...attending to my needs, giving him the things a man lusts for. The feedist part is the icing on the cake. I equate food with love and with sex so eating is a very intimate thing to me and to have a man enjoy my appetite is enough to drive me wild. I also like belly worship and belly sex and am of the find a fold and f**k it school. Fat is just so luxurious and amassing more is such an erotic experience. I have a fetish about being immobile and not being able to reach my genitalia to masturbate and i must depend on my partner for every orgasm.

happily_married, Tad, gnoom and 2 others like this.
  13. Nov 19, 2019 #293

khrestel

khrestel

khrestel

Apart from fat, I'm mainly voyeristic and exhibitionistic. I love being watched during sex or otherwise but only when I'm feeling safe and lusted after.

It's slightly disturbing that I don't have a bdsm - side in me. In discussions I tend to fee way too sexual for conservative group and way too vanilla for bdsm group.

My bf has a swimsuit fetish.

14. Nov 19, 2019 #294

loonerman

loonerman

loonerman

Yep. Same thing happens at the party store when I hear balloons being inflated with helium.

Shotha likes this.
  15. Nov 19, 2019 #295

loonerman

loonerman

loonerman

Yes, it requires a very steady commitment from what I’ve read. A partner would have to be very local it seems to me. I wish you good luck in your endeavors to to become a Dairy Queen.

SSBBBWVeuveJenCoBu likes this.
  16. Nov 20, 2019 #296

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

It means I'm not the only person in the whole world to get that.

I play with inflatable padding.