• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

few regrets about my weight gain, and you ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrenchBBW

I'm not writing here since many time ...
But i have got a question and this place is the best for my "problem".

I gain lot of weight (my currently weight is 275lbs, I started around 110lbs) and I love my fat body it's not the problem.
Only i changed life-dramatically and it's not always great :
I'm out of breath, i can't run longtime with my children, in the bus I'm too tight, summer when my thighs scrub it's very painful, ...
For all this reasons I regretted my choice because now all is complicated.

But paradoxically when i lose, i'm sad.
My husband wants the better for me (and he loves my fat belly ;) ) so he's very comprehensive and wants help-me but as i don't know the solution it's not easy for him (and for me).

I can't ask you the solution. I want "evidences" !

Have you few regrets about weight gain ?

xxx

Latest posts

Back