FFA Author

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wow42

Hello All!
I noticed this forum is dead so I figured I would break the ice. I am brand new to Dimensions but have already become addicted. I am a full time college student with high functioning anxiety and a chiweenie companion (she is pictured in my profile). My world has been at a stand still since the pandemic and instead of returning to the work force I went back to school. I found this lovely community through the r/stufferstext on reddit and have given up my reddit time for this community. I am an aspiring FFA author who will specialize in storied centered around BHM body positivity. My partner was the one who inspired me to get into writing for he is a BHM who hated his image until we had met. It is disappointing that the body positive movement is not inclusive to anyone other than women.

Feel free to check out my story in the Recent Additions forum: Teddy Bear with a Spiked Collar.

waldo

Hello All!
I noticed this forum is dead so I figured I would break the ice. I am brand new to Dimensions but have already become addicted. I am a full time college student with high functioning anxiety and a chiweenie companion (she is pictured in my profile). My world has been at a stand still since the pandemic and instead of returning to the work force I went back to school. I found this lovely community through the r/stufferstext on reddit and have given up my reddit time for this community. I am an aspiring FFA author who will specialize in storied centered around BHM body positivity. My partner was the one who inspired me to get into writing for he is a BHM who hated his image until we had met. It is disappointing that the body positive movement is not inclusive to anyone other than women.

Feel free to check out my story in the Recent Additions forum: Teddy Bear with a Spiked Collar.
Hi,

Welcome to Dimensions.:) Yeah it is not as active here as at one time but still a lot of cool stuff posted here. I am glad you are an advocate for BHM's. You are right that the current version of 'body positivity' is too female focused.

extra_m13

welcome! this website could certainly use more members. i have been here for a while, some years now, and i enjoy it all. at the beginning it was really pleasant to know that i was not alone in chasing chubby girls and wanting to make them fatter.

wow42

welcome! this website could certainly use more members. i have been here for a while, some years now, and i enjoy it all. at the beginning it was really pleasant to know that i was not alone in chasing chubby girls and wanting to make them fatter.
this space is so much cooler and more accepting than places like Reddit! It is sad that it’s slowed down. And yes, I want to make friends with all the fat admirers!

JBfromNH

Hello All!

very cool

Latest posts