• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FFA/BHM Relationships

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cane

Just wondering if others have experienced anything like this. I dated my first FFA over a couple months of the summer and things got off to a really intense start. Within a week we had professed love to each other and within two we were calling each other the loves of our lives, telling each other that we plan to spend the rest of our lives together.

But alas, most things that seem too good to be true are, and after only a couple months the relationship was over. I seem to have played the role of the clingy ex for awhile because of it, it's taken me a LOT longer than I would have expected to get over.

It makes me kind of fear getting involved with another FFA... might we mistake lust for love again? It seems like the sexual connection between a BHM and FFA is one to which neither party is already accustomed most of the time, and so it can be easy for things to get too serious too fast amidst the whirlwind of excitement over finally being able to be open about certain tendencies and preferences.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing before? An intense immediate attraction due to the BHM/FFA connection that leads to things getting too heavy too quickly and someone getting hurt because of it?

Latest posts

Back