FFA/BHM romances on film

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Oooh I’ve only seen one of these! Shallow Hal, which is sort of terrible as an FA/BBW movie (that fat suit is awful) but cute as an FFA/BHM movie.

Also the first Fantastic Beasts movie has a lovely FFA/BHM subplot!
You're right about Shallow Hal, @Ffancy! It was a terrible idea to put Gwyneth Paltrow in a fat suit when there was a lot of BBW actresses who can do better in that role.

But there was also a beautiful scene where Jack Black kisses Leslie DeAntonio's character, Helga the cook!

Shallow Hal is one of my favorites, but mainly because of the underlying message (don't judge a person by appearances). And for most of the movie, Gwyneth Paltrow is actually NOT wearing the fat suit, so I can understand why she was cast in that role (roll?).

xxeell

I just finished binging The New Legends of Monkey on Netflix. I reccomend watching it for Pigsy. He is a BHM, warrior, and is hilarious. We have only seen him in toxic relationships so far but I suspect he's going to have a healthy romance soon. I actually ship him hard with another character named Sandy. They have tons of chemistry imo.

Latest posts