Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

djudex

I'm out
:D
wow and red(ish) hair

took me a while to respond as i fainted apparently

on a side note - if all chicks on the inte net are dudes, does that mean
all dudes are chicks? - brain still overloaded aaaahhhhh!

All chicks are dudes and all dudes are dudes who are too lazy to pretend to be chicks.

I teach a class at the learning annex called Intarwebs 101 that might help you out!

doafm

All chicks are dudes and all dudes are dudes who are too lazy to pretend to be chicks.

I teach a class at the learning annex called Intarwebs 101 that might help you out!

**Raises Hand**

Question: When a dude pretends to be a chick online (which based on your response above is rather frequent) what is the motivating factor? Would it be a desire to explore their latent homosexual tendencies, or do they just enjoy the concept of having a set of their own boobs?

Stevenz1inoc

Okay, I've been trying my luck on so-called dating sites and getting essentially nowhere. The majority of those sites are loaded with pretty guys, or college jocks, and they all start to look alike. Since this place is crawling with BHMs just wanting belly rubs, and I'm totally addicted to rubbing big bellies, I thought I'd give this a try. Sorry for the really long sentence.

I am in my 20's, single and female. TOTAL FFA. There is nothing about a chubby guy that I can't enjoy and appreciate.

I am a musician, I publish books (that I wrote), and I play my share of video games. I love satire, KoRn, heavy metal and industrial music. I like to go out to concerts, clubs, and any restaurant where I can watch my date stuff himself. If he does a good job, he gets a bellly rub later ;)

The guys I gravitate towards are Hispanic with that olive/tan complexion, but I'm not making that priority. I'm more concerned with him being intelligent, kind and the opposite of asshole. And open mindedness is always a plus, as I've been told I am rather eccentric.

I'm not looking to get laid right away. Just looking for a decent chubby guy with a belly I can play with and cuddle. In other words -- A RELATIONSHIP. If it's desperation you seek, you should look elsewhere.

I am located in Southern CA, North OC. PMs preferred. Thanx.

Are you into guys that are a bit older than you? lol

djudex

I'm out
**Raises Hand**

Question: When a dude pretends to be a chick online (which based on your response above is rather frequent) what is the motivating factor? Would it be a desire to explore their latent homosexual tendencies, or do they just enjoy the concept of having a set of their own boobs?

My belief is that it's simply an extension of the prankster mentality that brings us such audio-visual treasures as Jackass.

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
I don't know about Southern California, but my FFA girlfriend and I seem to run into FFA's all the time here in Ohio. And, no, they didn't all disappear the moment Drew Carey lost weight (actually, he only got thin after moving from Cleveland to Southern California, come to think of it!).

FemFAtail

I don't know about Southern California, but my FFA girlfriend and I seem to run into FFA's all the time here in Ohio. And, no, they didn't all disappear the moment Drew Carey lost weight (actually, he only got thin after moving from Cleveland to Southern California, come to think of it!).

And he definitely lost the cute factor along with the weight:(

blubberismanly

Basically New

Yeah, blame it on CA....wait, I can see that. Okay, Nevermind.

And STO is awesome. It is most about gameplay, not so much the look. There's grinding involved like any other MMO. But it doesn't get boring right away. It is also easy to male money and upgrade gear.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
And STO is awesome. It is most about gameplay, not so much the look. There's grinding involved like any other MMO.

Curious, what does one do to "grind" in a Star Trek MMO? I mean, I can't imagine you spend hours killing Klingon hordes and skinning them for Klingon pelts or getting bat'leth drops to sell back to the Federation. ;)

It is also easy to male money and upgrade gear.

So pimping IS easy? :p

blubberismanly

Basically New
where have you BEEN?!?!?

I converted from regular smartass to distant lurker. Actually, I've noticed a few things about this board that rub me the wrong way. I guess any web board is like that. but there are different issues with this one.

As fir STO, my character names are Azaeroth and Mor'ec Sul. Az is a badass looking demon alien C6 and Mor'ec is a big cuddly kitty cat (Caitan). I plan on getting my lifer next month for the Liberated Borg. I've also had the account since it went live about a year ago, so I figure I'll still be on long enough to break even. Beats the hell out of playing for 5 years and paying by month.

Grinding is usually patrol missions, enemy signal contacts or cluster missions. All are being worked on heavily but the only one on the verge of replace is the signal contacts. The cluster missions are basically the same 5 missions in different skins and at different levels. There are benefits to soing them, like xp, dip xp, sellable loot, data samples, marks, and sp. But it's really just the damn thing over and over and over...grinding. And no guarantee on the dip xp, either. The storyline missikns are better. Fleet actions tend to drag, especially the crystalline entity. I haven't done the Borg raids (though Az is getting ready to) but I have heard they are the longest...like 4 hours plus. Benefit: Borg gear.

Yeah, I've been playing it for a while.

its funny while reading alot of these posts on dims how many FFAs are in OHIO. my FFA GF lives in Ohio and Im in Chicago burbs.

JayDanger

I'm not sure how to take what you just said. It's not that there's no interest... the guys here just aren't completely desperate and throwing themselves at the feet of any girl who shows them attention. So if you were expecting 1893728904 dudes to flock to your thread and salivate over you... probably not going to happen.

I'm totally desperate enough, just in Canada and too broke to go to Cali. Though I hear they have wicked pot. And y'all know how great the munchies can be.

lol.

BTW, hi everyone! I got busy but I'm back!

meangreen

At least there's SOME interest in a heterosexual single female feeder. For a moment I thought we were hard to come by and rare and beautiful...guess I was wrong.

Well, I've never met one before :blush:

too broke to go to Cali. Though I hear they have wicked pot. And y'all know how great the munchies can be.

Not Wicked, but more the fact that you could probably obtain any strain that exists today in California, so you have an extremly large variety to choose from. You could get strains that help you relax, or get rid of pain, or just get something that makes you eat everything in your fridge XD

Latest posts