• Straight

• Curious

• Curious (fat women only)

• Bisexual

• Bisexual (fat women only)

Results are only viewable after voting.

escapist

Belt Buster!
This is something that has always confused me. I'm not attracted to thin men or women but the upper limit for women is much smaller for women than men. I blame it on our society being more accepting of large men than women. It makes me angry but I can't help what I am or am not attracted to. However I don't like moobs. Boobs are great but moobs really don't do it for me. I almost prefer moobs to be disproportionately small in comparison to a guy's body. Maybe because it draws more attention to the belly.

I guess I would be bicurious. I've dated women and being with a woman is incredibly hot...well at least the upper half of them. I like boobs. I really like boobs but the thought of putting my face anywhere near someone's who-hoo just grosses me out. For all the guys and girls out there that are willing to do that even if they don't enjoy it, you are far greater people than myself. Thank you for that.
As a SSBHM with disproportionately small Moobs, I would just like to say....Thanks :happy:

Hole

This is something that has always confused me. I'm not attracted to thin men or women but the upper limit for women is much smaller for women than men. I blame it on our society being more accepting of large men than women. It makes me angry but I can't help what I am or am not attracted to. However I don't like moobs. Boobs are great but moobs really don't do it for me. I almost prefer moobs to be disproportionately small in comparison to a guy's body. Maybe because it draws more attention to the belly.

I guess I would be bicurious. I've dated women and being with a woman is incredibly hot...well at least the upper half of them. I like boobs. I really like boobs but the thought of putting my face anywhere near someone's who-hoo just grosses me out. For all the guys and girls out there that are willing to do that even if they don't enjoy it, you are far greater people than myself. Thank you for that.
I'm with you on everything except I haven't dated women. Just curious.

William

Hi Carl

I agree because FFAs have been even more particular about their likes and dislikes of BHMs than this lady shared about women.

Also a woman being curious about a woman is always hot, no matter what the size :)

William

I wouldn't say she went over the line with this. Is there really much difference between saying that she doesn't find them attractive and saying that she isn't attracted to them? It isn't as if she said they were ugly, which does happen and is then rightly criticized.

There is obviously a line to what is accepted, but do we really want to have only one 'officially allowed' way to state our preferences?

Plus can we put an option on these polls for people outside the target group so those of us who otherwise wouldn't vote could see the results?

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
I'm bi. I'm really only attracted to mid sized bhms and above, but with women, there's no set body shape or size that I'm attracted to. I find very skinny girls, and ssbbws to be very attractive. It really depends on the person.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I don't fuckin care what she says, wasn't that clear?, it was just a heads up to a new member I've gotten shit for far less things on here...just a tip and that's all.
You should probably edit that post, it offends me. (I find the word "says" highly offensive, fyi)

edit: Damnit! You people make me look dumb all the time with your thread necromancy. STOP!

veil

boston based bluestocking
If i had a huge thick cock i would totally do chicks with huge asses just to watch it wobble and hear them chant my name in pleasure..:D;)
you know, if you really wanted you could have a huge thick cock. in almost any color you wanted too!
:D

Latest posts