• 200-300lbs

• 300-400lbs

• 400-500lbs

• 500-600lbs

• 600lbs +

Results are only viewable after voting.

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I'm sure this has been asked... but it's been a while and there are new people... so it might as well be asked again.

What sized guy do you tend to find yourself gravitating towards? (no pun intended, haha.)

I know that it all depends on the guy... and that body type greatly affects weight... but lets put all the technicalities aside and vote.

Us FFA's love fat men all throughout the size spectrum, but it'd be interesting to see just what weights are within that spectrum.

blubberismanly

Basically New
I voted 300-400. Ideally, he would be between 320 and 350. That's enough to be super round and squishy and TOTALLY squash me. It would also give him a big round belly, lots of girth, stretchmarks and jiggles everywhere. I always liked guys with proportionate bodies; chubby faces, chubby hands, blubbery arms and big butts. :eat1:

EDIT: I forgot to mention the other sweet spot--huge side rolls that are at least big enough that the elastic on his undies cuts into it. Again, very squishy and juicy :)

The biggest selling part of the face is all the roundness with dark brown eyes and a smile that makes me wanna melt all over him...I know a couple guys like that. One borders on musclechub...*gushes*

MaryElizabethAntoinette

Beauty is Relative
I voted for 600+ cuz I'm nuts and find extremely fat men to be effin' gorgeous.

Ever since I was a child, I was always extremely intrigued (I would say, aroused, but I was too young to know that... so lets stick with the word "intrigued") by pictures/articles/news stories about the fattest men around.
So, needless to say, as a youngin' I didn't have much eye candy to look at. Thank God for the internet.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I voted 200-300 just to see the poll results. Don't mind me. :p

Wantabelly

100% FFA
I voted for 600+ cuz I'm nuts and find extremely fat men to be effin' gorgeous.

Ever since I was a child, I was always extremely intrigued (I would say, aroused, but I was too young to know that... so lets stick with the word "intrigued") by pictures/articles/news stories about the fattest men around.
So, needless to say, as a youngin' I didn't have much eye candy to look at. Thank God for the internet.
Just this...

ManBeef

I am 370... I wonder what would happen if I hit 400? dare I find out? ... Maybe not. I like my shirts

Esther

Queen Black Acid
At first I wasn't gonna vote, because this REALLY depends on the guy. (Some shorter guys don't weigh much but still look REALLY appealing to me. Other guys are so tall that I would never guess they're 500+). BUT I saw the technicalities aside thing and voted for 300-400, because most of the guys I crush on are in that range. BUT like I said, that is DEFINITELY not a rule for me. All depends on the guy.

nic_nic07

Resident Gentern
I voted for 200-300, just because I'm well, "new" to the whole FFA thing (even though I've been interested/always liked bigger guys since I was younger, but never knew it had a "title" associated with it). Moreover, I've only had one BHM bf, and while he was bigger (probably pushing 300, if not already at 300), he didn't really do anything for me-wasn't attractive in the slightest.

However, I really think it'll depend on the guy as well as the other factors (ie personality, musical ability, intelligence, etc) with the "size" that I will like more, since everyone carries weight differently.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
Probably cos every man in my family is a bonafide fatty, 300-400 is ideal but if he wants to be bigger and remains happy and healthy he's more than welcome to. If he wants to be smaller, okay that's cool too. As long as he's fat and happy.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I know a "It doesn't matter" option would defeat the purpose of the poll, but for me it really doesn't. The lightest partner I've been with was 160 lbs. My heaviest paramour was about 550. I voted 300-400 only because it was about mid range of the weight averages I've been with.

Amandy

Snarktacular
If I have to pick one, 300-400 is the general sweet spot for my sweet spot, but I'm very turned on by men who fall in a much wider range than this poll allows. And several of you post pics here, for which my sweet spot is very thankful.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
My personal opinion is that ya'll should vote for whatever weight category I happen to be in at the time.

Venom

I went with 400-500, I haven't been with a guy bigger than that range before.

I don't have an ideal size but I have noticed my range has increased over the years. However, under 200 usually doesn't catch my eye.

Latest posts