FFA's - Where you at?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by BigFusionNYC, Apr 2, 2006.

1. May 26, 2007 #321

tonynyc

tonynyc

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado

Hi Tim:

I also enjoy Sci Fi as well as comic books. One of my interest is going to Comic Book and Sci Fi COnventions.

The Physics of SuperHeroes is a great book. I think it may be in paperback now. It covers the emergence of comics during the Silver Age (DC's Showcase Comics -The Flash in 1956) -(Marvel Comic Heroes during the early 60's) and some of the DC Comic Heroes. Don't want to give too much away since you are ordering the book;but, check it out at your local Barnes and Noble or Borders. It makes for a nice summer read.

I'll definitely be around most of the Boards - posting threads on some things of interest. Getting some interesting feedback on that SuperHero Survey.

Tony

2. Sep 1, 2007 #322

Aeiry Stone

Aeiry Stone

Aeiry Stone

I'm an FFA, and I'm right here...but I guess that was obvious already when I started typing lol

~aeiry :)

3. Sep 1, 2007 #323

daniel

daniel

daniel

I am new at this board and i am happy to have find it out. I am a BHM and look forward to meet some FFA`s. Love Daniel

4. Sep 2, 2007 #324

Obesus

Obesus

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man

I welcome you both to the Board and to the Thread...the thread has lain dormant for many an Moon, whilst General Jorge is off battling and intruiging his way across distant Galaxies, but the hope remains, and a few of his rag-tag warriors occasionally gather around me for an inspirational visit to the perennial question...are there FFA's on other planets? So far, we think so, although they have been systematically rooted out of San Francisco! They are turned away at the Daly City border, which I can vouch for, because that is where I live, in the eldritch and forgotten hills above the City!

Toprquemada.jpg

5. Sep 2, 2007 #325

Obesus

Obesus

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man

Just discovered the Comic of the AGES!
    BATTLE POPE...who knew! I am now a happy happy person!:bow:

51opkTTHZXL__SS500_.jpg

515HH5Q27NL__SS500_.jpg