• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Finding acceptance in a world looking for acceptance

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herickson18

I do not post here very often, but dimensions has been in my life for at least half of it at this point. It's like I have been gathering information for all these years and working on myself, and figuring myself out and where I lay in the whole scheme of it all. And I think it worked. I know myself now, I can be myself in front of most anyone, and it's a beautiful thing.

Where all this relates back to dimensions acceptance? I will be honest. If I look back on my own behavior, it was most likely perceived as a closet FA. This I never believed to be because I was not open in real life, but literally geographically isolated. And whether a bigger woman, or a smaller woman, I am still a shy person. But when it has come down to my close friends knowing that I love BBW's and SSBBW's and even certain aspects of feederism, they have known for a long while. My mother is even a personal trainer and I have told her strait up for many years, I love fat women. I have dated women of all shapes and sizes at this point because for me, at the end of the day it is about love. If there is times and places for fun feedersim loving stuff, awesome. But thin nor thick, a heart is a heart, and no person should be judged on the size of their body, and only by the love in their heart.

As much as I love being around the BBW communities on the web, I do not find acceptance. I find when I mention that I have dated thin girls it's and insult to the thicker ones, or thick women being an insult to a thinner one. Well, I'm just sick of it all.

I was confused. Confsued most of all because of the split in my own personal sexual attractions and those of societies and thusly, friends around me. I still, to this day, have never met another male FA in person. And only few online. But that's ok. Because what I have learned is that we all comes with our certain types of sexual attractions. It seems to be for the betterment of the species of humanity.

But As we seem to have numbed out our bodies, we seem to have numbed out our own personal attractions. I find in the FA world, that there is people that have not been brain washed, and continue with the wonderful combination of food and sex. One as Old as it gets. Caveman style is sometimes how i look at. Who can get a cave and the fattest wife, lol. There is much more to it then that, and romance, how I miss the romance of it all.

But here I am, 15 years later, but with the last 15 years of history. I am the same age as a lot of the BBW and SSBBW and have been in touch with many of the "famous" woman of dimensions. But I have only been able to connect through the internet, and I think in a lot of the cases have gotten a bad reputation. And I feel it is a very false one, and unfair one.

I want to head to an event, but feel I would be shunned. I want to talk to some of my old friends (or at least that is what I thought they were). Who I can not even mention because of who they are. I want to meet people in real life, but after living this long, I feel completely rejected by the community that preaches acceptance.

I see infighting, hierarchy's, division between sites and acceptance levels. People fighting over the level of acceptance? Acceptance is acceptance, right? It's like it is or it isn't? And why does a who group of sites and community fight when they are such a small percentage of the world?

Most of all, what does one do at this point, with a history that literally spans more then a decade?

Latest posts

Back