finding new threads

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lear

I'm sure all of the bbws and bhms here have had trouble finding clothes at some point. so out of curiosity, where are some good places to shop.

I've been shopping at walmart and K mart, but the local places get up to about a 50" waist and 4X before giving out and I know sears has stuff online. Where else do you find clothes to cover your nice expanding body?

Sandie S-R

Lear said:
I'm sure all of the bbws and bhms here have had trouble finding clothes at some point. so out of curiosity, where are some good places to shop.

I've been shopping at walmart and K mart, but the local places get up to about a 50" waist and 4X before giving out and I know sears has stuff online. Where else do you find clothes to cover your nice expanding body?

Lear...

Are you looking for men's clothing or women's clothing?? It also helps us to know what you re looking for. It is really not hard to find things any more, and most of us shop at online stores and boutiques. However, without knowing what you want to find, it is hard for us to help you.

Lear

Personally I'm looking for mens clothing, any really, style isn't a big factor.

however, this is from a conversation between a group of feedees I know and we're all having trouble finding clothes locally. so anything is appreciated

moonvine

Queen of Contempt
I use Ebay for the vast majority of my clothing. You can find some incredible deals there.

And I have to throw in a plug for Persephone. http://www.persephoneplus.com

Walmart and Kmart stuff tends to be of extremely poor quality and I don't shop there for anything. I try to avoid Walmart for moral reasons anyway.

Latest posts