First chub

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Bellyluvrgurl

122 start to this fun and want to expand in my tight stretch pants at the gym to spill over for a private fantasy of pressing my yoga pants to the limit...What should I eat next...What does cream do? What should I wear to show this off? Or should I not gain? Can you recommend a 10000 calorie a day fun meal over a three day fun binge..Id love to be force fed..It's a dream....

Attachments

• 20220612_135420.jpg
    20220612_135420.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 29

SSBHM

122 start to this fun and want to expand in my tight stretch pants at the gym to spill over for a private fantasy of pressing my yoga pants to the limit...What should I eat next...What does cream do? What should I wear to show this off? Or should I not gain? Can you recommend a 10000 calorie a day fun meal over a three day fun binge..Id love to be force fed..It's a dream....

pre-breakfast - donuts, muffins, croissant with coffee
breakfast - bacon, french toast, cheese omelette, oj, and milk
pre-lunch - buttered toast and jam, maybe add pb, milkshake or two
lunch - pizza - maybe two kinds that are your favorite, with buttered garlic knots
pre-dinner - burger, fries, and another shake
snacks - m&ms, peanuts, chips and sour cream, favorite soda pop - all you can eat and drink
dinner - bbq ribs, mac n cheese, cole slaw, and beer or wine
dessert - ice cream, cup cakes - all you can eat
bed time snack - spaghetti with meat sauce, another beer or glass of wine
wake up sneaky snack - frozen toaster waffles, buttered, with syrup, and a glass of whole milk

I'd have that belly sticking way, way out in no time!

Bikinis are for summer!

extra_m13

not a sprint but a marathon... measly 5 pounds per month, on a consistent basis, will do wonders in a couple of years

Latest posts