• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First Lady of Cameroon awesome red hair and fashion!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
No it's not Tina Knowles (Beyonce's mom)!!!

Here are some First Ladies of Africa with Carla Sarkozy during France Bastille day July 14 2010.

I was just so awed by Chantal Biya's hair!!! Chantal Biya is Cameroon's First Lady. She makes Sarkozy look so bland.

I love her style! She just looks so full of life and makes me smile. I hope to look as hot as her once I get to her age.

She stays fly with her Chanel Jumbo flaps, Hermes Birkins, Gianmarco Lorenzi platforms, love it!
sitdowncarlaperfectionhasarrived.jpg

chantalperfection6.jpg

wenn5513738.jpg

wenn5513743.jpg

wenn5513739.jpg

tumblr_l5kmkiPJUu1qafpxfo1_500.jpg
Those heels!! Wow!!

chantalperfection5.jpg

chantalperfection1.jpg

Latest posts

Back