• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First Time Eating "Big" In Public

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeezablysoft

I've always done my serious gainer eating at home, while taking appropriately modest portions in public (I am a short girl, still light enough *I think* to give the overall impression of being "small", so ppl expect me not to eat very much). But I think I'm going to try eating to gain (or at least eating to my appetite without restraint) in public for the first time tomorrow. I'll be visiting my college and eating breakfast there.

I know I've been talking a big game about being myself and not letting what other ppl think affect me, but the truth is I'm a little nervous that someone might say something about how much I'm eating and I am not sure I know how to gracefully handle that without getting really embarrassed. I mean, I've gotten comments on my weight and my eating habits before (ppl do notice when you always have double dessert) like "Be careful or you'll have to buy new clothes!" (thank you, Captain Obvious, considering I'm currently on my 4th wardrobe "upgrade" since becoming an adult, I am quite aware of this risk) and I think I've handled it well, but this is gonna be a whole 'nother level.

I know I need to get used to it, cause it's prolly going to get worse the bigger I get, that whole "No wonder you're fat" thing. But on the other hand I feel like it's hard now with me not being so big, ppl are genuinely surprised when I eat a lot. In a way I enjoy the attention on my weight and eating, it's embarrassing at the time but kind of hot to think about later. So does anyone have any advice and/or memories to share about eating "big" in public?

Latest posts

Back