• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First Weight Story You Recall Reading

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
A quick perusal didn't show me a thread like this, but then I am on my phone.

What is the first BHM/BBW story you read that just absolutely resonated with you - the one that drew you into the addictive (at times) world of this type of writing? And, have you re-read it? Now that you have read more, does it still vibe with you?

Mine was off of an old site, and was called something like "Kickflips over Trashcans" and it was a pretty PG story of two youngish men. It was the description of his size though that really jived with me. When I went back to read it years later, it did not quite incite those same emotions, but it was still cute. I LOVE when I find new stories that make me feel that way again.

Curious to see what others are!

Latest posts

Back