Quantcast

Fit2Fat2? By TheOwl (~BBW~Stuffing~~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

runningman

Never come across as many sport mentions in a weight-gain story. I challenge you to get synchronised swimming and dressage into it by the end. :p

I know you feel dressage is about the only sport that you can't get into. Coz we agreed on it at the FF haloween party..... :p

Good stuff though.

TheOwl

Not so wise
Week 13

Monday, 24th September

It really did feel painful getting up so early, I seem to have gotten used to having a lie in, so to get up at four was a real shock to the system. As we drove to the airport it was really lashing it down with rain, which only made me extra glad we are getting away.

Off to stay at my parents holiday home in Tenerife before they go out to spend the winter there in a few weeks. Prefer a holiday with a bit more culture, but this makes for a cheaper option and hopefully get away somewhere better in the new year.

We arrived at the airport a couple of hours before our flight and got through baggage and security in probably less than quarter of an hour. Which left us with a lot of time to kill before departure, therefore on Rob’s suggestion we went to get breakfast.

“That fry up looks nice” I said as we entered noticing a fellow customers plate.

“It does, you should have one”

“I look great, but I shouldn’t.”

“Were on holiday of course you can, live a little”

So I did and it was every bit as scrumptious as it looked even if it did leave me feeling a little full.

It was only just over a couple of hours later that they handed out breakfast on the plane. Was not really hungry but it seemed a shame to waste a perfectly good meal. Must say aeroplane meals are a lot nicer nowadays than I remember them being and it was not as much of a chore to finish as I thought it might be, even after by big breakfast not that long before.

Arrived at airport about one and from there on to the apartment and getting settled in took another couple of hours. Too late to really go sunbathing instead opted for a late lunch and a beer at one of the bars on the seafront. Really my head thought it was a bit soon to be eating again, but the burger and chips my body really thought hit the spot.

Tuesday, 25th September
Before we left I had um’d and ah’d about whether to get either stick wearing a bikini or switch to a one piece. In the end I decided I have seen plenty of women in bikinis that are still much larger than I am now so decided to get new bikinis. Looking at myself in the mirror this morning before we went out to the beach I have to admit I looked pretty hot in one despite the belly being in plain view. Got to say my breasts have never looked better than they do not in the bikini top.

The temperature today was just shy of 30 degrees and lovely blue sky a bit of a change to what I had gotten used to of late. As I applied the sun cream to my body this morning before going out into the sun I could not escape just how soft I am getting, although I decided to put it to the back of my mind and just enjoy the holiday with my man.

Wednesday, 26th September
Even though was away Mike had insisted that I still had to do a stuffing video for the site. Rob noticed yesterday that one of the bars in town did a bucket of barbequed chicken wings, so we decided that would make for a ideal challenge.

Although when we ordered one it looked like a lot, the reality was I ate all ten and it had barely taken the edge off my appetite, so we ordered a second bucket, by the time I finished this I could not complain about being hungry anymore but still was not stuffed so Rob got me a third. Now this finally did proved to be the challenge that I expected the first to be, but did manage to wash down the thirtieth wing with a large swig of larger.

Thursday, 27th September
The small town my parents holiday home is in is rather quiet, not really a big clubber but would like a bit more lively than it is. Might be ideal for them but I think Rob and myself would like a bit more going on, but at least we get to kick back and relax.

Came out of the shower to see my reflection in the mirror my skin was a deep shade of red, clearly spent at little too much time at the beach, given the summer we had in UK I was very white to start with. Was too burnt to do any sunbathing today just spent a little while by the pool, but spent most of the day at the bar having the occasional beer and snack. Which by days end turned out to be a lot of cheese and ham toasties, crisps, nuts and a lot of beer.

Kind of glad was undercover as mid-afternoon there was a thunder storm that was bad enough to turn the roads into rivers. But by the time we headed to get dinner there was very little evidence it had rained at all.

Saturday, 29th September
We went to dinner at a restaurant on the coast as the sun was starting to set on what had been another lovely day. To start I had deep-fried calamari which has been something of a regular so far this holiday. I followed it by having paella, which proved to been rather generous in size and very filling to boot.

“Can I get you anything else.” The waitress said

“I couldn’t eat another bite” I replied and I think I even patted my belly to emphasise the fact

“Oh go on, you know you want to really” Rob said

“Alright I will have a slice of torta de almendra.” I was not it the slightest bit hungry, but it was so lovely I gobbled it all down.

Sunday, 30th September
Had not been meaning to watch the Ryder Cup coverage as the match had looked effectively over yesterday. When we got back to the apartment after dinner we put it on and saw it starting to look like it may be close so settled down with a glass of wine and started watching it. After a bit Robert was kind enough to get some chocolates to go with the wine. It looked like USA was going to win, then Europe, then USA, it constantly seemed to be in the balance right up until Kaymer sunk the putt to retain it.

Week 14

Monday, 1st October
No weigh in as no scale with me, so don’t have to worry about it till next week, nice to not need to worry about a number and can just enjoy myself. What did come to mind was I have just passed the halfway stage of the fat stage and just how both fat and also lethargic I have already become.

Friday, 5th October
The last few days have seen some patchy rain so tended to spend a little more time at the bar to avoid the weather. It does mean we have been working our way through more drinks and snacks than is really healthy but it has been a lot of fun to just kick back and relax. Has still been plenty of sun to top up the tan, which is now starting to look pretty impressive, even if I do say so myself.

Rob can’t seem to keep his hand off me this holiday, which is great, I don’t know if it is the heat that makes him horny. Whatever it is, I am glad to see that my new fleshier figure is not turning him off, we have not had this much sex since we first started dating.

Sunday, 7th October
As I was getting ready to go to the beach this morning I noticed my belly pooching over my bikini bottoms in a way it was not on the first day of the holiday. But I am not going to worry about it now that is for tomorrow when we get back to the reality of the UK. Now I am just going to think about how lovely and bronzed I also looked in the mirror.

I really have made a complete pig of myself this holiday, not a single dinner this second week have I failed to have both a starter and a dessert. There has been a lot of beers and a lot of snacking too but it is a holiday, it is what people do isn’t it? I have not before but it has sure been a lot of fun doing it this time.

Greg The Vet

Best thread on the forum. This story is the reason I keep coming back, I love it.
Also, being in Manchester, I like all the Brit touches...

cohen

this story has gotten so long and the weigh ins so sparse... does anyone even know how much she weighs now? that being said, i wouldn't even care except that it's one of the best stories...
GIVE THAT OWL A PEN! HE NEEDS TO WRITE!

Cylon_bob

definitely looking forward to her shock at the next weigh-in after this little vacation, I got a feeling there will be much horror at the number on the scale.

cohen

STARTING WEIGHT: 135 LBS
CURRENT WEIGHT: 171 LBS (I think)

Looking foward to the next weigh in... fatty's gotta slow down or she's gonna steamroll right through her goal! What an epic story.

slurpeekell12

i must say owl, i do like this story. Es specially the format you have chosen.

Simple to write, not to wordy. Don't need to worry about flow as the format is like a calender, the weight gain is slow and more realistic yet fast because the paragraphs are short.

Might attempt a style like this myself some time. Just got to find a story plot of my own.
I agree! Love the format, the realistic progress & definitely her dislike of the situation... So far. Keep up the great work!

Deviant123

Hey great story you've got here! One of my favorites on the site. Keep it up! I'm sure i'm not the only one hoping you finish it :)