• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fixation

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 131842

FFA/small BBW
I might regret writing this blog.

There's this BHM celebrity I never shut up about. I discovered him since 2021 and became a fan of his movies. Yesterday someone was weirded out with my obsession with him. Like they treat me I am causing harm.

Admittedly, I am obsessed. But I'm also lonely and depressed. This man has made me laugh and I met good fans that became friends of mine. Friends in general have been supportive of my love. At least I have that.

After a rough breakup. I ended up coping by pretending he's my date in my head. Of course, I know I don't know him personally and I know he has his flaws. But end of day I am happy to have some kind of good luck charm that cheers me up.

I guess there is something wrong with me.

Latest posts

Back