• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Flab to the Future - by IrishBard (SSBBW, SSBHM)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
SSBBW, SSBHM - ?

Flab to the Future
By IrishBard

[Author’s Note:] An idea that has been knocking around in my head for a bit. tell me what you guys think.

Chapter 1: Big Life

"Honey, I'm home," said Charlie, arriving in his 4 bedroom house on Axbridge Avenue on the third tier of the residence section. He took off his coat and hung it on the little arm, as well as his hat, before it snapped back inside the closet with a quick hiss, and placed his briefcase in the hatch to shoot it up to his office, ready for Saturday. The sun was setting over the neighborhood, the children were playing outside, school was over, work was over, and it was time to relax.

Charles Collidge was a typical residence to the neighborhood. He worked in an office, as a programmer for a games company, and had a loving wife and two children. He also was about 430lbs, give or take, and loved his body the way it was, as did everyone in the neighborhood, and the city for that matter. He bowled for the office cricket team, and played pai sho with a few friends, and was an avid lover of Aborigine art. He smiled as he walked into the kitchen; his wife was cooking up something delicious.

"Charles, take you're shoes off before coming into the house!" Jessica said, angrily flapping her hand at the offending items. Charles nodded and bent down to remove his shoes as his wife lumbered around, the enormous rump of her 745lbs body swaying back and forth.

Jessica was uncommon around the women of the neighborhood as she was the second biggest of the women on the parents committee for the local school. She was also the best cook (although, Charles thought, he would say that), having cooked professionally before settling down after having max.

Charles placed his shoes in the compartment that returned into the wall, and walked up to his wife, kissing her on the cheek.

"Good to see you to, dear." he looked at the meal she was preparing, and felt his mouth water. That was one of the things you had to get used to when living in big city, the rich and tasty food. The other, was of course, the semi-permanent hornyness from everyone, but many people didn't mind it at all. He tried, subtly, to snatch a taste, only to be batted away by his wife's spatula.

"Not now, Charles, wait until dinner, we're having the Jhaseems over, and I don't want it spoilt!"
"Ok, Jess," Charles said, deflated. He gave his wife a hug, loving how the fact he couldn't get his hands around her huge belly.

She smiled, causing dimples to appear on her face. "Charlie, you don't mind if you pick up Ross, do you?"

"Sure, he's round his friend’s house, isn't he?"

"Yeah, I've asked Annabelle but she says she's..."

"Bye mum, bye dad, I'm off out!" Annabelle said, running down the stairs, a 19 year old Goth girl weighing in at about 312lbs, in a much too short skirt than showed off her enormous thighs and barely covered her bum.

Charles sighed; did the people of the past have to deal with this?

"She's too thin," muttered his wife.

"Jess, she's about right for that age."

"Do you think she's going out to... you know?"

"Get berried? You can count on it. Maybe we've been too liberal."

"Charles!"

"Maybe we have, Jess. I know some parents make a big deal about they're kids having sex before they're ready, we haven't, so maybe this is her way of rebelling. To be fair to Annie, she's not stupid, and at least she's doing something that, well, whilst not legal, is fairly minor and a relatively harmless drug."

"I suppose," Jessica said, "it's not like we didn't do something similar."

"Yeah," Charles said, smiling. "I'm off to pick up Ross, see you later, dear."

Welcome to big city.

Continued in post #3

Latest posts

Back