• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Flashback by Anonymous (SSBBW, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
SSBBW, ~XWG- Old school folks fatten up

Flashback
by Anonymous

(A tale migrated from the Dimensions Anonymous Alcove and
slightly enhanced as part of our Story Migration Project)

What happens when a pampered, spoiled, rich girl who gets whatever she wants doesn‘t stop to think of the consequences? You may end up with a story like the one I am telling you. Pamela was on a twisting winding path that led from pom poms to bonbons to ....

“Rock'n'Roll Hootchie Coo” is blaring on the radio in the high school hallway. A beautiful, round, bubble butt bounces its way to class in time with the music.

She slides her way into her seat and crosses her long, tan legs. She then tosses back her long, wild, brunette mane before proceeding to touch up her lipstick. Her boyfriend Bobby doesn't know it yet but Pamela's ready to go all the way tonight after the big game........

Bobby makes his way off of the football field with his head hung low. The game dfidn't go well, but his girlfriend really doesn't care. Pamela meets him half way to the parking lot.

"Come on," she says. "I've got something that's going to make you feel better."

Two teary eyed girls wave goodbye on a rainy, summer morning. Both are fresh out of college and off to begin their new lives as married, upper class wives and mothers. Pamela and her best friend Trish pledge to stay in touch but soon decades of indifference and forgetfulness will leave each of them a little grayer, less innocent and bursting through the seams of their respective house dresses.

Bobby and Pamela, however, are still together. A few weeks later They are making plans for the future when a problem arises.

"This is so wonderful, Bobby! I can't believe we're finally getting married. Daddy said that after we get out of college he will get you a job at the office. Isn't that great?" Pamela asked happily.

"Pamela….. Frank told me all about you and that other guy” Bobby told her.

"Oh silly Bobby, that didn't mean anything to me! You know, you have to be forgiving if you want to be living with a long cool woman in a black dress. It's probably about time we start referring to you as Robert,” Pamela said as she tried to blow him off without confronting her infidelity.
"Blast it Pamela, you're not getting out of this so easy!" lamented Bobby.

"Oh yes I am Bobby....I mean Robert, 'cause I know what being part of Daddy's business means to you. ” smirked Pamela as she approaches him pulling off her top.

The freshmen fifteen she put on almost 3 years ago is evident in the fullness of her breasts. Just as their two bodies meet, Pamela turns on the radio to her left.

"Oh wow, what is that?" Bobby asks.

"I think they're calling it new wave," Pamela answers.

"And I thought disco was bad” says Robert in a distracted, husky voice….

Pamela stands at the bathroom blow drying and teasing her hair a mile high. Jimmy Carter's days of malaise have given way to Reaganomics. Pamela's waist line has given way to a hundred extra pounds of soft, folding flesh layers.

Her DDD breasts strain against the fabric of her tight t-shirt. 240 pounds of cellulite and stretch marks jiggle as she walks back to the bed and flops down upon it. She sprawls out as her belly pops out from her little thong panties. Her toes curl as she digs into a box of chocolates.

Robert's about to leave for work as he glances over at Pamela and says, "What's with you, Pamela, can't you try some Dexatrim or something?"

"Hey, I've had three kids!" she exclaims through a mouthful of candy. "Are you working late again tonight Robert?"

"I don't know" he says as he walks out while Poison's "Every Rose has its Thorn" plays on MTV.

Pamela slips on a bath robe that won’t close all the way. She makes her way jiggling down to the kitchen to begin another long day of eating pastries and chips.

Pam and Robert lie in bed watching the news. President Clinton is exclaiming that he did not have sexual relations with that woman. Now that Robert has developed a big belly of his own, he's much more accepting of Pamela's full, flowing 350 pound figure.

"Bobby, sweetie, would you go get me another box of cupcakes?" Pam asks him.

Robert stretches out his hand and strokes the protruding folds of fat oozing out from under Pamela's thin night gown and says, "Sure, Honey."

Present Day

In a city a few hours away Pamela's old friend Trish is living proof that their cheerleading days are indeed far behind, Trisha sits spread out on her big sofa, sobbing.. She is eating a large pizza and sobbing into her drink. Her marriage is over and Ted is out with his young, sexy secretary.

Even as the sobs spring from Trisha, she hastily devours the pizza with extra cheese and bacon. She is a chubby chaser‘s dream come true. 300 pounds, petite, all topped off by long, flowing, golden curls.

Middle age has ravaged the waistline of this 40 something beauty. Her body is starved for sex, stuffed with cottage cheese and sweaty with juicy rolls.

She struggles to her fat, little feet to find a pint of ice cream but is sidetracked to her bedroom. In the middle of a distant memory, she wades through a sea of empty food containers and dirty panties.

She pulls her old cheerleader uniform out of the closet. Holding the tiny skirt up against her big, hefty bottom half, she quickly realizes that it wouldn't even stretch around one of her massive thighs.

Her full, fat lips begin to tremble and she runs to the kitchen, pound upon pound swaying and flopping uncontrollably. The refrigerator door flails open and bumps into her chubby knees, sending a shock wave up her legs.

She finds some leftover chicken legs and continues her binge. Finally, sick and bloated, she calls the number of the person that she looked up some time ago but never called until now.

Only a few rings before a familiar voice says..."Hello."

She greets Pamela, who is quite happy to hear from her old friend. The women laugh and cry a little. After a long conversation, it's decided that Trisha will go to visit Pam and Robert.

Pamela‘s scale now reads in the 450 pound range. These days, Robert is very attentive to her. Backstreet Boys blare from the radio as they turn out the lights and get into bed.

Bobby asks, "What is that crap on the radio?"

"I don't know," Pam answers, but day after tomorrow we're having a visitor - you remember Trish from high school?"

"Vaguely, why?"

"I got a call from her. She wanted to visit so I told her she could drop by."

Robert grunted his assent, wondering what Trish would think of the gargantuan now Pamela, 300 pounds larger than when they'd last seen each other.

The next morning, Trisha crams herself into her SUV. Several fast food drive-thrus and a day later, Trisha waddles up to Pamela's door and knocks. Robert has decided to make himself scarce and has gone on a hastily arranged trip. The door eventually creeks open and reveals a 450 pound Pamela.

She lets her eyes wander up and down on the super-sized version of Trisha.

"Oh, look at you!" they both exclaim and embrace tightly.

The ladies made their way upstairs while talking about all the fun they're going to have together.

"Oh, let's have a slumber party," Pamela giggles.

Excitedly Trisha agrees. They slip into a couple plus-sized teddies and put on some music. Soon, two enormous pairs of breasts are quivering with laughter as they sit on Pamela's bed.

"Lets PIG OUT!!!!!!" Pam yells.

Food and drink are flow freely. Both women have consumed massive quantities of booze and fast food. Pamela lays back eating a double bacon cheeseburger and enjoys her pedicure.

She moans out in pleasure. "Trisha, you have to try this."

"Ohhh.... let me have a bite" begs Trisha.

Trisha is sitting on the far end of the bed with her back against the wall. Her legs are spread with Pamela's foot buried in her stomach. Pamela retracts her foot, climbs awkwardly to all fours and approaches Trisha’s open, waiting mouth. As her huge breasts and stomach press into Trisha's, the burger is shoved past Trisha's lips.

"MMMM.... " Trisha moans.

Pamela watches sauce dribble down Trisha's face. She leans in closer and licks Trisha's lips.

Instantly the girls start to kiss. Mountains of cellulite collide as they slip their tongues into each other‘s mouths, passing the beefy bits of cheeseburger back and forth. After an eternity of kissing, Pam pulls back and begins gliding her hand up and down Trish's big body.

Pam whispers "I've wanted this for so long..."

Trish answers with a low, pleasured moan….

Robert returns, and quickly discerns what is going on. He has his position in the company Pamela now controls and is happy to run things there as his bloated wife is to permit it. Months pass but at home the party never really ends. Every chance the girls get to be alone, the stuffing, binging, passion, and love making continue.

Pamela lies at Trisha's feet, massaging them and nibbling on her fat, round, little toes. She withdraws long enough to lovingly encourage Trisha to keep eating the bag of cookies beside her.

"Oh Pammy.......You're making me soooo fat!" cries Trish.

Indeed, Trish must have gained almost a hundred more pounds in just five months.

As for Robert, he developed his own alternative interests.

Latest posts

Back