Flip of a Coin - by IrishBard (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~XWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by IrishBard, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Aug 26, 2008 #1

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~XWG - A magic coin causes weight gain and other life changes when it is flipped.

Flip of a Coin
    by IrishBard

[Author's Note: And now, for a bit of life philosophy

I have often based my decisions on the flip of a coin, like of people, and I have been either happy or unhappy with my results. It got me thinking, what would have happened if the life changing event had happened before I had flipped the coin and I was being dragged back through to a parralel dimension and... it gets a bit complicated.

Here are a few short stories with no real significance]

The Nickel story

“Oh darn it!”

Nat had stubbed her toe again. She limped over onto the bench that she had ran into, feeling her huge rear take up half of it, and took off her shoes to see what the damage was. A busted nail, she moaned, not another one! Her feet were rapidly becoming injury hotspots, her painted toenails were chipped and she moaned about how rough her toes were.

“Oi, move your fat ass, bitch!” a passing runner yelled out at her, Nat hastily got up, allowing for the runner to pause and sit down.

“Next time, watch what you eat and take some exercise, fat ass!” the runner snarled.

Nat just got up and moved on; It was bad enough that her art degree was going badly, than her clumsiness had lost her the only job she had, and that she was lacking money, without people yelling at her because of her size. It wasn’t that she didn’t like her body, it was hers, she could treat it how she wanted, but when people yelled at her, it just reminded her of how she didn’t suit it.

Most of her family, and all of her girlfriends, carried their weight on either their breasts or their ass, or both sometimes, and she fell into the ass category. Her huge ponderous thighs brushed whenever she walked, her huge buttocks rocked from side to side, and her wide hips made it difficult to get through doors. It was all those little niggling things of being a 200lb diva with a 3’ pair of hips that make her life a chore.

Of course, she had Carl, her reliable, if slightly nerdy, boyfriend who was doing his physics degree, to rely on. Carl was a nice guy, compassionate, practical and always willing to help. However, they hadn’t slept together as often as they once did ever since her butt got big. Nat felt dreadful.

As she shuffled along she spotted something on the ground and picked it up. It was a small, unassuming, green box. She opened it, to find a small note and a nickel. She took out the nickel and the note. Maybe she could save it with a bit more to byy… something ... although she didn't know what. She looked at the note.

flip me and spare change

“What on earth?!” she said, flipping the coin absentmindedly.

To her utter amazement, she felt her body change. Her butt fat was being pushed up, as though she was squeezing from the bottom of a tooth paste tube. Similarly to her amazement, it seemed to be going to two places, her belly and her breasts, the latter taking more. She had always had small breast, not much more than an A cup, but now they were quickly becoming D’s and growing fast. She looked down, to see if her clothes were ready to be obliterated yet they seemed to be molding around her newly changing figure. Within seconds the changes had slowed and stopped, and Nat was left to stare at her new figure with astonishment.

Her hips were now a mere 2’ across, her former paunch had now become a suitable pot belly, her breasts had changed from small A cup sling shots to massive FF cup rocket launchers. She felt about herself, surely it was an illusion, surely stuff like this didn’t happen. Some how, she felt that it didn’t matter, but she wanted to make sure, just to know that it wasn’t going to disappear within seconds. It was all real, solid, and sensitive flesh.

Nat smiled to herself, maybe she might be able to get that job back. She knew her boss was a massive pervert, so maybe she’d bend over to give him a better view. Or maybe, her art lecturer might offer her a chance to actually model for her photographs. Or maybe, just maybe, Carl might decide to give her more than just a “good night, Nat,” before he turned out the light.

The Dime story

“Ok, girls, see you tomorrow,”

Tabi waved good bye to her cheerleading friends and waltzed over to the carpark, where her daddy was picking her up from college again. She smiled ear to ear, her cherry lipstick remaining smooth all over, and her wavy shoulder length blonde hair bouncing as she skipped over to the car park. Tabi was the perfect student, a tee-totalling virgin, and really popular with all the important guys and girls.

As she walked, she passed the Goth crowd, who were sitting under the tree in the warm summer sun. They had always confused Tabi, as they seemed to be depressed all the time, even on a wonderful sunny day like this. She didn’t bother with it, she was too busy having her perfect life…

Tabi knew that this was a lie. One of the biggest lies of her life, and the darkest and most emotionally scarring, a lie that she hated with all her heart. She was dominated and controlled by her father, who wanted her to be a dream American citizen, since he was running for Congress again for the fifth term.

“Clean Clive” was hardworking, honest, generous, patriotic and supported by a loving family, from his wife Sharon, who baked a spectacular pie each dinner, to his daughter Tabi, who was an A-grade student, to his son Junior, who could be a little scamp some times. Or so everyone believed.

“Clean Clive” was actually a control freak of epic proportions. Everything had to be absolutely perfect, all the time, to avoid any kind of gossip amongst the neighborhood. If not, then he will beat the crap out of anyone who misbehaved. Tabi came back one day with smoke on her clothes, which had only coe from associating with kids who were taking some drags, but her father beat her within an inch of her life. Sharon came in late with her pie, and Clive almost landed her in hospital with the vicious assault that he launched on her. Junior lost a baseball game and got shut in his room for an entire day without food. Even now, Tabi’s wrists under the sweat bands were covered in cut marks from where she had slit her own wrists in self loathing and despair, but then hadn't had the courage to complete the job. .

Tabi looked down, her toe had just nudged something. it was a small, unassuming, green box. She opened it, to find a small note and a dime. She took out the dime and the note.

"Somebody must have left it here, I should return it," was her initial thought. Then she looked at the note.

flip me and spare change

“Oh no, I’m late!” Tabi looked down at her watch as her heart missed a beat over how her dad might beat her up this time. Without thinking, she flipped the coin.

She felt it come instantly. She looked down as her cheerleading uniform began to strain as her body began to grow. Her flat abs became doughy and pudgy, her perky breasts growing larger, her bubble butt began to wobble. She wanted to scream, she didn’t need this, she was going to die when her father found out, but as she tyried to cry out she began to notice her uniform turning black. Her cheerleading top became a large but tight slipknot t-shirt, her miniskirt became a knee length black dress with purple lace around the hem. Her wrist bands became black leather, studded with spikes, and she even felt her eye make up become thicker and her lipstick change from pink to black and her blond hair slowly grow black.

“Oh no, dad is going to…” she said, but stopped, because new memories were beginning to flash into her mind. Three years ago, in this altered reality, her mother had had enough of her father's bullying nature, and publicly shamed him by placing pictures of him beating up her and Tabi and Junior at a public dinner with the senator and members of the media. She then filed a divorce, and took the swine for every cent he had.

Her Dad was now a homeless waste of space, whilst mum was a successful career woman, who didn’t mind if her daughter or her son behaved in anti-social manner, as long as they were happy and out of trouble getting decent grsades. She quickly pulled off her wrist band, checking to see if there were any cuts. There were none, her milky skin was as soft and as smooth as her boyfriend Victor's smile.

Tabitha the Goth walked over to the tree where her friends were sitting, middle fingering the occasional cat calls of “Hippo!” Yes she was big, a full 250lbs, but she was happy and content with her life. She might look depressed, but underneath, she was glad to be alive.

“You doing anything tonight?!” Victor said, hugging her, his faint Russian accent hinting at something more than just sleeping.

“I’ll bring a condom!” Tabitha replied.

The Quarter story

“And another thing, Nigel, you get your limey butt into that office and do that work, or you're fired, you hear me?!”

Marisa slammed the phone shut and sat in the park, munching her salad. As a fiery business woman, Marisa knew how to be harsh to people, and controlling, and demanding, and ruthless, and vindictive, when she wanted to be. She didn’t get where she was, CEO of Growmore industries, a firm that produced the most powerful fertilizers on the planet, by being nice.

If she was nice, she would allow people to walk all over her, and she didn’t want that, no, not at all! All of her teenage years she had spent being a easy push over slob, and she didn’t want to go back there, thank you! Maybe she was being too easy on Nigel, maybe she should promote his rival Gray in order to get him moving. She had known Nigel for so long, but he was beginning to slip. He just needed the right persuading in order to get his ass in gear!

She returned back to her salad. She didn't really need it, but she wanted to keep her figure and had drilled herself not to eat anything fattening. She wanted to be CEO, and she wouldn't let herself slip, not now, not ever! She had worked too hard for this, given up good boyfriends, including Nigel, cut her long hair to chin length, in order to get to this position. If she took one tiny slip, it would all crash down upon her! She needed to be the image of perfection, otherwise she would only fail, thats what she had taught herself, and failure was not an option!

She got up off the park bench, throwing the rest of the salad away, went to pick up her hand back and her eyes caught something. it was a small, unassuming, green box. She opened it, to find a small note and a quarter. She took out the quarter and the note. Somebody must have left it here, careless fools that they were. She looked at the note.

flip me and spare change

"Who puts out this garbage!" she seethed, flipping the coin out of frustration.

She looked down and screamed. Her flat stomach was now slowly creeping out from underneath her business suit, which was beginning to strain already, due to its "Figure hugging" design. Her hips were pushed at the sides of her trousers, whilst her legs made the trousers seem like sausage skins. Her small B cup bra was being pushed and pleaded with to move against dominating D-cup breasts. Within seconds her suit was in tatters on the street curb, leaving only her naked fat body left. it contined to grow, her formerly pointy fingers becoming fat sausages, and even her toes becoming chubbier.

"Help me someone!" she shreiked, but then something strange happened, she felt an overwhelming sense of calm fall over her. She should have been terrified, a meeting in five minutes and she was 350lbs, looking like she had never seen a gym, but she was suddenly filled with this air of peace and serenity. Along with that came her new clothes, a baggy, tye-dye dress and a self knitted flowery scarf, along with a sixties head band over her waist length wavy hair, which was now dyed maroon.

Someone, help me this instant, I've been turned into a Huge hippy, and I demand to be changed back! her mind shreiked to say, but the words that came out of her lips were "wow, trippy."

She looked around, just in time to see Nigel, dressed in a strange suit, looking like Austin Powers, only made worse by the fact that he was balding slightly.

"Hey baby, hows it hanging?" he said in his charming British accent... Wait a moment, she thought, she had always hated his accent! but now she remembered, it felt strangely comforting.

Nigel, Cut the Act and tell me what on earth is happening!!

"Hi babe, yeah, everything's groove, you know. Fancy going back to work, We've got a few more customers, all asking for roses. Love is in the air, I suppose."

What are you babbling about you moron, What roses, what customers, and since when were you my equal!

"Yeah, that sounds cool," she replied, finding herself feel more confident in what she was saying now, the niggling uncool self slowly dying away.

"Yeah, maybe later, we could meet up with Gray and Melanie and go out for a pint before we call it a night. Mum can watch the rug rsts."

What, You and Gray are Friends?! Melanie's still with Gray?! We're togetherI have kids?! the voice inside was nothing more than a fading murmur.

"Baby, you know how to make a deal." Nigel hugged her and kissed her on the lips, before the two walked off to the small florists "Growmore", managed by a lovely pair of students, Natalie, a good-hearted black girl who was doing an art degree, and Tabitha, a cheery Goth girl who was doing a music scholarship, and owned by Nigel, a British born salesman, and Marisa, his wonderfully nice wife and business partner.

The end

[or is it? Where did these boxes come from? Who or what created them? Are there more out there? I don't know, maybe there are more, and stronger coins out to flip? But that is for another time, another story, posibly by another author.]

2. Aug 28, 2008 #2

Dhomberger

Dhomberger

Dhomberger

excelent story. This is probobly my favorite of your works I have read.

3. Aug 28, 2008 #3

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Hooray!

Fancy writing a follow up?

4. Aug 29, 2008 #4

Barkis

Barkis

Barkis

Time for a 50 cent one.

5. Aug 29, 2008 #5

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

Dude, that was straight up awesome, short stories worked to perfection with a simple happy go lucky feeling...awesome!

6. Aug 31, 2008 #6

Toby115

Toby115

Toby115

Nice. I like the flow and the sounding wrap-up at the end.

7. May 6, 2010 #7

Toby115

Toby115

Toby115

A continuation of IrishBard's story - Flip of a Coin

The 50 Cent Story
    by Toby115

“He did what?! After all of your hard work?”

Karen Silvers and Staci Wells had just sat down at a decent restaurant after a grueling workout session at the nearby gym. Both of them at twenty-seven years of age, they have had always challenged each other because they had been best friends for countless years. One of the challenges was to always remain thin and healthy. Right now, they were doing good, dead even at 115 pounds, but on Staci's slightly shorter 5'4” frame, she did not look as thin as her 5'7” counterpart. Staci was also having a slight domestic problem with on/off boyfriend of five years, Mike Capp.

“Yeah, I know! After all of this, he says, ‘I'm attracted to fat chicks.’ Okay, not his exact words, he put it more PC or whatever,” she said as she brushed her black bangs out of her face. “Said he was attracted to me because I looked so good at 130 pounds, gave me some spiel about much more beautiful the heifers are and some more non-sense. I can't believe I dated him for almost two years this time,” she said with a sigh.

“It was the sex, you know. You never stopped reminding me of how good it was,” Karen said, combing her red hair back behind her ears.

“Yeah, but he was imagining me as some huge whale, not me as me,” Staci answered as she adjusted her seating position. In the process, her foot kicked something under the table. Looking under to make sure it was not the table legs, she spotted a dark, box-like object on the other side. “Hey, I kicked something to your side. It's next to your right foot. Grab it,” she said.

“Sure,” Karen responded. Leaning over, she reached down and got it. “It's a little green box,” she said, placing it on the table.

“Open it. Maybe there's a way to tell who it belongs to. Maybe a single, rich guy,” Staci said, dreamily.

Upon opening it, Karen saw a fifty cent coin and a little note. “No such luck, girlfriend. Just a coin and a note.”

“Hand me the coin. What does the note say?” Staci asked.

“Flip me and spare change,” Karen said as she picked up the coin and handed it to Staci. Placing it between her thumb and forefinger, she raised it up to the light, when her fingers slipped on the coin, flipping it into the air.
    Suddenly, time began to slow down around Staci and her attention was drawn to her friend. Karen's black t-shirt became a white tank top as the blue jeans became khaki-colored capris and her tennis shoes became open-toe sandals. Her short red hair grew out to shoulder length and became quite curly, while a diamond ring appeared on her left hand. Then, her chest inflated, from a 34-B to somewhere around FF. Even though the tank top grew to match, it was still strained mightily against her breasts. Her face went from lean to puffy to swollen chipmunk in a second, as her neck thickened and upper body softened and rounded out greatly. Her arms swelled to mammoth proportions. Somehow, while still sitting across from Karen, Staci could see her belly blossoming, until it jutted out past her breasts as a large, spherical mass to sit in her lap, with several rolls lining her waist. Her hips, butt, and thighs all widened considerably, but not enough to fully balance Karen, leaving her quite the top-heavy gal. With the size of her upper half, the top and bottom did not meet, leaving an inch or so of exposed belly.

As the scenery around them started to blur and shift, Staci's focus shifted to herself. Unable to think, much less speak, she watched as her own blue tank top and black shorts became a purple tank top and a comfy pair of light pink sweatpants. Her pair of chucks became red flats. Then she felt herself start to rise in her seat. It was her butt, growing under her into a huge, cellulite shelf behind her. Her hips widened extremely as her thighs became easily the size of her waist. Or, former waist, as her abs melted away to give way to a gut that beat Karen's. Her breasts went from A to EE, then sagged to sit upon her paunch. Her own arms became quite jiggly with excess fat, not nearly as big as Karen's. She felt her face sag as jowls were added, along with two chins. She felt something touch the middle of her spongy back and realized it was her black hair, having grown out to a considerable length, even though it was tied back in a ponytail.

Then, everything snapped back to reality as Staci realized they were no longer at the restaurant, but at an all-you-can-eat buffet near Mike's apartment. Staci looked around in bewilderment, trying to figure how they had gotten there when new memories filled her head. Five years ago, Mike had been straight up about his preference, which caused the end of a very short relationship. A couple of months later, though, Mike took up with Karen and, over the course of their 8-month relationship, took to the idea of being a larger woman. So, at the tender age of 23 and rapidly approaching 170 pounds, Karen and Mike got married.

Then, she got pregnant, which drove her to eat even more and was starting to feel alone. So, Staci started joining her to cheer her up. Then, in name of “friendly competition,” she started matching her at the table, with the promise that after the baby, they would start hitting the gym again. So, at Michelle's birth, Staci weighed in at 160 pounds. That would also be the last time she weighed that much. Karen's second was a back-to-back with the first, leaving her no time to lose the weight and rapidly putting on more. She tempted Staci again with a competition, but this time to see if she could get up to within 15 pounds of Karen's final weight, the extended grace slot was for the 55 pound head-start Karen had on Staci. If she could, Karen would take care of all the requirements to help Staci lose all of the weight she had gained in the name of Karen's pregnancies.
    Staci did it, then some. She surpassed Karen's final weight of 265 pounds by 10 pounds. But, financially, Karen could not do what she had promised, which sent Staci into an angry depression that could only be compromised by food, which had only contributed to getting even fatter. This is their first meeting in three years.

“So,” Karen said, breaking the silence of the moment. “How are you doing these days?”

Mentally, the thin Staci was still in shock, but she did try to respond, to let her best friend know that this was not the way the world should be; but instead of a crazy story, a different mentality took control and said, “Why don't we just cut to the chase here: I'm pushing 360 pounds these days. I see you haven't lost any weight either. What, 280? 300? It doesn't matter. We are now both big, beautiful women and I don't hate you. I mean, I did for awhile, but then I started to miss your company and I was so overjoyed when you called to set this meeting up. In other words, I'm doing really good. I've met a guy. His name is Matt Larson and he teaches with me over at the P.S. 144. It looks like Mike was right, after all. I was meant to be a big girl,” she said, patting her paunch. “How are you doing? Any more kids after Jessica?”

Karen laughed and smiled, glad that she had her best friend back. “Yes, we had one more, his name is Jacob and he is so adorable. You have to meet him after we finish here. Michelle and Jessica would just love to see you too. I've told them so many stories about the ‘old days’. Also, other than just wanting to have my best friend back, there is another reason why I called you. I'm pregnant again and I really missed our eating competitions. I tried to keep that going with some of my other friends, but once they went up a pant size or two, they started cutting back. So, what do you say?”

The thin Staci was becoming less and less heard and the new Staci was in complete control, one driven by the hunger in her stomach and to out-eat her friend. “Sure, but on my conditions. You have to match my final weight at the end and, trust me, I can put food away these days. How much you weigh now?”

“310, and you are so on,” Karen laughed and they both got up to fill their plates.

8. May 6, 2010 #8

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

awesome work!

9. May 7, 2010 #9

Barkis

Barkis

Barkis

Toby115 that was really good!:D
    OK who's doing a silver dollar story;)

10. May 7, 2010 #10

Lou Grant

Lou Grant

Lou Grant

Bumped back to Recent Additions to showcase the continuation of the theme by Toby115.

11. May 8, 2010 #11

Leviathan25

Leviathan25

Leviathan25

Awesome stories. :)

12. May 8, 2010 #12

Toby115

Toby115

Toby115

Thank you, everybody.

13. May 12, 2010 #13

Joel

Joel

Joel

The Penny Story​

by Joel

For like the 3rd time that night Jennifer stumbled and almost tripped over her own feet as she went to check on her table. Jennifer sighed this was a very common occurrence for her being 5 foot 10 and more than a little clumsy. As she let herself get lost in the monotony of waiting tables her mind drifted off in reflection. Jennifer was not a very happy young woman. She attributed this to a verity of reasons a major one was her figure and height. For as long as she could remember she had been a little bit taller than most other girls and it never bothered her until high school when she went through a major growth spurt. In what seemed like no time at all she shot up to her current Amazon height.

Simply being tall didn’t bother her. There were a handful of other very tall girls at her school but while all of them were very athletic playing basketball, soccer, or volleyball. But growing so tall had the exact opposite effect on her she become awkward and clumsy always stumbling, tripping and bumping into things. Due to her now klutzy nature Jennifer quit the physical activities she was involved in and turned in word becoming more quiet, reserved and bookish.

Another thing she didn’t like about herself was her figure or lack of a figure. While most tall woman tend to have a somewhat thicker figure Jennifer had gone through her growth spurt without gaining a single pound. Making her a clumsy lanky rail with no curves what so ever. Jennifer knew that a lot of women would kill to be 110 pounds but she didn’t see what was so great about it. Her legs looked like long pale sticks to her. She had literally no hips or butt. Her spine protruded out of her back and her ribs pocked out above her concave stomach. Her tiny breasts were hardly even A-cups. Her long arms were weak and frail completely devoid of muscle. She felt she looked a teenage boy. And while she did dress nice she was to embarrassed by her figure to ever show any skin or wear anything especially tight. What frustrated her, the most about her figure was that it could have very easily been the exact opposite.

Her mother was an average height woman with a big beautiful voluptuous figure. But unfortunately Jennifer had taken more after her former college basketball player father. While her younger sister always the lucky one had gotten more of their mother’s genes. Growing to only the non freakish height of five foot four and going from rail thin like Jennifer to curvy, to plump, to chubby and was now quickly catching up to her BBW mom in voluptuousness. While most young women would not know how to handle gaining so much weight during the four short years of high school.

Her sister Kathy however revealed in it. Like most women when her mother’s genes first kicked in and she began to put on weight she was far from happy about it. But after trying countless diets and exercises and still losing the battle of the bulge she came to love her expanding figure. And strangely so did everyone else. Sure she overheard a few mean jokes and snickers about her weight but over all she became more and more popular and outgoing as she climbed up the dress sizes. Unlike Jennifer, Kathy had no shortage of dates and boyfriends turning down far more guys than Jennifer had every even talked to. Jennifer could never help but feel jealous whenever her sister would waddle into the room all jiggly boobs, butt and belly and a wide confident smile across her round face and different guy almost always behind her.

About the only thing Jennifer liked about her appearance was her face. Which was quite lovely with perfect pale skin, stunning green eyes behind her glasses and a long flowing mane of red hair. It was nearing closing time and she could over hear all the other waitresses making plans to go out. Jennifer sighed she was no more popular at work than she was back in high school. While all the other workers were polite and friendly to her they never made a point to really talk to her or invite her to hang or go out with them after work. Part of this was probably because she really did not fit in with the other waitresses. She thought her town most have a higher than average population of guys that were into larger women. Because aside from being known for their delicious food the restraint was known for having nothing but cute chubby waitresses. If she hadn’t just happened to walk in asking for a job application moments after a woman quit she knew there was no way she would have even been considered for the job with her petite figure.

About the only person at the restaurant that had even tried to get to know her was one of the dishwasher/ busboys Jack. They had found that they actually had a good bit in common and started hanging out occasionally and she had gone to see his hardcore band play several times. Jack was a small guy no more than 5 foot 6 and probably less than 130 pounds but he was very toned a muscular. He had dark tan skin, long blond hair, and a mustache and goatee. All in all she thought he was very cute and had a pretty big crush on him. But she held no false hopes that anything would come of it. Like a surprisingly high number of the guys in her town he obviously liked his women with some meat on them seeing as he was currently dating the restaurants 200 or so pound hostess.

Finally she got to her last table which was now completely empty. “Assholes,” she muttered.

That was the 4th table that had left without leaving a tip that night. Then she noticed a little box under the seat. She picked it up and opened it and all that was inside was a penny and a tiny note. Smartasses is this their idea of a tip, she wondered. Then she read the note which cryptically said flip me and spare change. Weird tip, she thought as she subconsciously flipped the coin back and forth. Suddenly she felt very strange and everyone else in the restaurant seemed to freeze. Then her much too large uniform began to feel tighter and she realized she was growing. Her long thin legs were thickening and rounding out until her thighs touched in the middle and her legs were now strong and sturdy. Then her boyish hips began to spread out becoming wide seductive childbearing hips. Then she half turned as her nonexistent butt was inflating behind her taking up all the empty space in her lose pants until she sported a nice round bubble butt that would sway from side to side with ever step she took. Next she felt her ribs being covered by new warm flesh never to be seen again. Soon her concave stomach became a thing of the past as well. She placed her hand on it and felt it slowly grow softer and rounder until she had a nice round belly with love handles resting on her spacious hips. Next her tiny breasts began to inflate in front of her growing bigger and bigger. Flaying through the cup sizes As, Bs, Cs, Ds, Double Ds, and finally colossal E-cups she could hardly see over. Then her long frail tooth pick arms began to gain some much needed girth as well and become thick and strong with new fat and muscle.

She couldn’t see her own face but somehow she knew that the next time see looked in the mirror she would be greeted by a lovely and confident round smiling face with a dark natural tan. Her hair was different as well her long red pony tail had been replaced by a short spunky punk hair cut. That was very short in the back and kind long and in her face in the front. Her formerly lose uniform was now very tight the top buttons on her uniform had popped off showcasing her massive cleavage. Her wallet now felt much heavier due to all the tips the now lovely plus size waitress made. A wide smile slid across her round face as for the first time in her life she felt strong confident and sexy. The thin, shy, awkward, bookish young woman she had once been was gone and would soon be forgotten and in her place stood a big beautiful Amazon.

New memories flooded into her. After brief period of being tall, lanky and clumsy in high school her mother’s genes kicked in at least partially and she soon began to fill out. She didn’t get fat or really even plump but she did become thick and curvy. In this world her height and strong thick build made her a natural athlete and she participated in various sports and other extracurricular activities; Resulting in her becoming very popular and self confident. Since working at the restaurant though and hanging out with all the plump, chubby and fat waitresses and hostess their eating habits soon began to rub off on her and her figure was quickly changing from thick to chubby. Not that she was complaining though. She figured she still worked out a few times a week and knew she was still healthy and in great shape, so what if there was a little more of her now. She figured her mother and sister were both big beautiful women so what if she became one too. Then she snapped back into her new reality when Stacy a cute pear shaped waitress that she had become good friends with said, “Hey Jennifer we’re going to order something to eat before the kitchen staff leaves then we’re going out want to come?”

Jennifer answered, “Yeah I’m starving I can hang out until we’re all done eating. But I can’t go out though. Jack should be getting tonight from touring with his band I want to be their when he gets back to his apartment.”

Stacy took the hint and Jennifer couldn’t wait. Sex was so much better after he had been away for awhile.

14. May 19, 2010 #14

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

hey joel...

I know I've been a bit of a while in responding, but I wanted to think over some of the steps quite carefully.

Firstly, excellent job, you have a real skill for writing. It was a great weight gain story...

Having said that, It didn't really fit in with the theme of the three short stories...

before you castrate me with you're keyboard, let me back up. Not being from the States, I only have a vague understanding of the monitary terminology, so I assume that 1 cent is less than "a nickel". the reason why I chose the stories in that order was really a relation in terms of power these coins have over the individual in relation to their worth.

with the nickel story, the change was only physical, Nat kept her memories before hand, meaning everyone, from proffessors to boyfriend, was to be in for a shock.

with the Dime story, the change only affected about...oh 5 years of life, overhauling Tabithas life. This didn't erase the horrible memories of her father, but it got him out of her lfie so she could blossom as her own person.

With the Quarter story, the change was very dramatic, transforming the snotty, bitchy and outright aggressive Marisa into a huge, chilled out (vaguely stoned, reading over it) Hippy who doesn't own a massive business, but a nice little flower shop.

(I would just point out I had a rough draft of a 50 cent story, but scrapped it. though not... I'm hesitant to use to term "Canon" as it implies rigidity, but anyway, thought not "Canon", it did demonstrate the natural progression of the power of the coins. A domineering fitness teacher finds the coin, deciding to steal it, and flips it, erasing her from existance. the world reforms around the fact that this person no longer exists, all the students getting slightly larger, and the bullied fat girl actually becomes quite popular. yeah, it isn't canon, but it's kind of the progression I was going for.)

flipping 1 cent, the change would be marginal, to say the least, like the person puts on about...2lbs-ish, so maybe a coin of higher worth would suit the story. I would state that everyone can feel free to use the various coins I've already used again. These are just ideas, and whilst you're story might not follow the natural progression I wanted, I'm not denying for one second that it isn't a good story, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

15. May 20, 2010 #15

Joel

Joel

Joel

Yeah I know it didn't quite fit in. I was going by how much weight they gained per coin I know she didn't really gain any weight per say in the Nickel story and in the dime story she gaind well over a hundred pounds so I just figured with the girl in mine gaining like 75-85 it would fit in well enough. Also I didn't really consider how much each effected reality. Also a penny was the only widely used American coin not used so I thought I'd just round this out so all were used. Glad you kind of liked it.

16. May 21, 2010 #16

The_Hero

The_Hero

The_Hero

Anyone want to take on Silver Dollar?

17. May 21, 2010 #17

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

oh... now, I'm not sure what happens with the silver dollar... considering how the others work... what's going to happen with the silver dollar?!

18. May 22, 2010 #18

MattII

MattII

MattII

Maybe move all the stories up by a denomination and have the nickel story be a girl who gains 20-30 pounds (not as dramatic a change as the current nickel), so maybe she's a thin girl who doesn't mind hanging out with fatties, but would like to be a bit more voluptuous to have at least chance at a few of the boys who fancy them.

19. May 24, 2010 #19

FA Punk

FA Punk

FA Punk

What if the Silver Dollar was flipped four times by four differnt people and the weight is distributed equally between all four people?

20. May 26, 2010 #20

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

i don't know... possible universal 'splodyness.