• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Folding/Travel/Outdoor CHAIRS

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
(I couldn't find a current thread about this so please direct me to it if I've missed it! TYVM)

Does anyone have any recommendations for portable outdoor seating?

I personally need something rated to at least 500 lbs. My dream chair would be rated even higher. I would love a chair that's stable, easy to get in and out of, and if I could actually somewhat recline and put my feet up, that would be WONDERFUL.

I've got my eye on this zero-gravity chair sold by DestinationXL but I'm afraid of its stability and functionality with a supersized person using it and it isn't cheap ($140 with a $20 off coupon), plus I'm not sure if I'll be able to get up from it!:
new

I'm probably going to buy this folding camp chair (available at both 500 and 1000 pound capacities) sold by LivingXl because the price is right (on sale for $70 currently), but these chairs aren't typically very comfortable for my extra wide hips and wonky back:
pX2080

Anyone have any experience with these or have any recommendations for something similar? I've looked at Amazon and Googled all variations of folding, lounge, travel, heavy duty, bariatric, extra-wide, etc. and nothing else has jumped out at me, plus everything's starting to look the same.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back