• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Food Decision Trees

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuleVariationsNYC

Math ap Mathonwy
If you're like me, you love food, but often have a hard time deciding exactly what to eat in a given situation. I'm very mood dependent, and it often takes me a while to figure out exactly what I'm craving.

Over Christmas, I stumbled on a food blog called, Eating the Road, which has a humorous but affection take on popular American food. It has a bunch of "What should I eat?" flowcharts devoted to various types of food. They're not going to help you pick between a Merlot and a Malbec (thought that's really not a hard decision, is it? :batting:), but for more ordinary food choices, it's a funny and surprisingly helpful tool. Here are 3 of them.

Beer Chart!!! :happy:

Chain Restaurants.

Cereal

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back