• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Food in the house/kitchen questions?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchid

I am homebound for health reasons and had to give up grocery shopping some years ago. S/O he does the grocery shopping once a week. I plan ahead for what to cook, I like cooking. Usually I have some extra items just in case. With the news of the new Corona virus and the regular flu that is also worse this season. Besides foreign news from several countries I look at Youtube, read other forums. I know in USA having extra food for weather events, keeping a pantry is normal.

I am in EU and kitchens here are small, no pantry.
A german online newspaper posted a list of 10 days food and what to have to eat 2200 calories daily in mostly non-perishable foods.
Besides the weekly shop I had S/O buy some extra pasta, box of rice here biggest is 1 kg and some tins canned food. He does not believe EUshops will run out of food anytime soon. But we too have JIT system no stock in shop just the truck that delivers daily.

Yesterday I see german Youtube old lady went to her local Lidl no TP, no veg, no hand sanitizer, produce section empty... I have seen same in vids of Italy. Is a bit scary. Where I live is food dessert no grocery shops at all, one has to drive 20 minutes to get groceries.

The nearest I lived to groceries was in my college days outside studentflat accross the street where 2 small grocery shops for the area.

I have now for approx 12 days food maybe stretch it to 15. How much food groceries do you keep in your kitchen? How many days can you eat, if only eating from what you have now in your house?

Click for translate to english scroll down to list.

https://www.swp.de/suedwesten/staed...u-dich-auf-eine-quarantaene-vor-44092473.html

Latest posts

Back