• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Foodee

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi All, im new to these boards...
I was wondering if anyone else was more so just a foodee than a feedee. I LOVE FOOD. I gain naturally. I don't think im so much into feeding...as I am just eating. When im bored I go out and get some wendys or something yummy. I love the extra weight I have put on...its nice :)

In high school i was athletic...and my mom would always tell me not to eat so much..I was a size 5 and 125 pounds. My weight and pant size remained the same until my senior year. When i went school shopping I couldnt fit into a size 5 anymore...I was like "um wtf" so i went to a size 7/8...I stayed around that area for the rest of my senior year(2004) well its now nearing the end of 2005. I weigh around 160 and I wear a size 13 jeans. Its weird when i look at my old jeans from size 5 to size 7/8. I tried one of my cute lil skirts on from last summer...LOL wow. Such a change.

Im a female and my girlfriend has the cutest stomach ever. She is also a food lover...she says she only eats alot around me though...hehe

if I could pick any weight to stay at...it would have to be to the point of waddling. whatever weight id be at when i start to waddle

Latest posts

Back