For edx

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by Dr. P Marshall, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Jul 29, 2007 #1

Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall

...because I read somewhere that you like stories that prove girls check out guys too. Anyway, so soon (two weeks) on the heels of being caught by a BHM checking him out in the supermarket, today I was back in the SAME supermarket and saw a really hot BHM. When he turned to look at the shelves, I looked at him. I was carrying one of those 12 can boxes of soda(you see where this is going, right?), and was so busy looking at him that I didn't notice the box had opened and cans were rolling around until two store employees rushed up to help me pick them up. I'm pretty easily embarrassed, so I got out of there quick. So now I have learned:

1) I need to find a new supermarket.
    2) I am only going to look at my shoes from now on.
    3) I should avoid Big and Tall stores or there might be mass casualties.
    4) I am a complete doofus:doh:

LJ Rock and CartmanUK26 like this.
  2. Jul 29, 2007 #2

StridentDionysus

StridentDionysus

StridentDionysus

Señor Member

Ok, this story is not for me :p. But I'm replying anyway :D

Lol! IMO you only need to change two things here.

1st: Sunglasses = Good :p. Theres no way to know where or what or who are you looking at ;) :cool:

2nd: Whenever you spot a BHM just make sure to put whatever you have in your hands down xD :D

3. Jul 29, 2007 #3

JoeD43

JoeD43

JoeD43

I'm not going to make fun of ya Dr. P. :) I can sooooooo easily see myself doing the same thing in regard to checking out ( I like that a lot better than ogling) a woman. I think if that had happened to me I would go over to the produce section so that my face would blend in well with the radishes and tomatoes :D