• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking For my other half

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindak665

I am seeking a mature man prefer 40+ who lives near me or who maybe interested in relocating. I may be open to relocating depending on the man & where he lives. Long distance is fine for friendships, but my focus is mainly on seeking a long term relationship, I have some medical problems one being arthritis in my spine, but I can care for myself & I can get around with a walker that has a seat for times when I need to sit & rest. While money is always tight & it may come up in conversations, I will NEVER ask for money, I take care of myself, I'm looking for my other half the person who wants to walk through life hand in hand & deal with the good as well as the bad. I have been through a lot in my life & at 54 years old I know what I want. It isn't expensive things and a flashy lifstyle it's a loving person to share my life with, a comfortable home that is a joy to live in, since that is where people spend most of their time & good friends that bring happiness to my life. If you are looking for your other half as well, I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm not looking for Feeders only FA's. I tend to like men at least my height who are average weight. I've never been married and have no children. I do have a man in my life, we are not intimate haven't been for many years we had lived together for 18 of our 19 years together until he was moved to an Assisted Living Facility for Dementia almost a year ago. He will be a part of my life for as long as he lives, I speak to him & visit as often as I can, but we will never be a couple again. If this is something you can understand & accept, then send me a message, either way I hope we all find what we seek. Good Luck

Latest posts

Back