• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FOR SALE - 2x/3x/4x & 5x lingerie + More

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvy_kitty

Hey there.... I have a sale page always up at http://www.curvy-kitty.com/sale.php and recently I just did an rebuild on it, lowered the prices and added better images of the lingerie I am trying to sell. I will be adding much more to it soon as I just want to get rid of it. I've been collecting it since 2005 and well it's just time for it to go!

Most items are used once or twice for shoots by me, there are some brand new items that simply did not fit when bought. There is also props and jewelery and even a pair of sandals that are 1 size too small for me so brand new still. If you've even seen me in something else that I don't have on my sale page, hit me up by email or PM here and I'll see if I'm willing to part with it yet.

** SPECIAL DIMENSIONS ONLY.... let me know you saw the thread here and I'll give you 15% off your total order minus the shipping costs **

Latest posts

Back