• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

For the first time in my life I felt

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clariposita22

embarrassed and disgausted with myself.
I went to Chilli's for dinner with my friend who is visiting from Texas and this other girl that I work with. We waited and waited and waited for a table but the restaurant was so busy the hostess came up and asked if a booth would be ok because the wait would be much much longer. They said ok and I was horrified. They are thin and fitted just fine with room to spare. When I sat the table was almost cutting me in half and my leg was outside the booth since I could not fit it under the table. OH MY GOD!!!! The weitresses were bumping into me, people were stepping on my leg. it was horrible. i tried to not let it bother me but i was very uncomfortable. my friends went on about everything as if it was all good and i had an ok time with them but i was so embarrassed. I drove home and was all upset thinking about it... looking at myself in the mirror and just not knowing how to react to what i saw......:eek::doh:

Latest posts

Back