For Women Only: What Do You Wish Men Knew?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
  • There is indeed never a time where I am interested in a dick pic. Just don't. I am not a visual creature in the way many men proclaim to be and it does NOT exite me.
  • Pictures are something I'll maybe consider when we're married. Not ever on other terms, and then still on my terms.
  • If I want sex, I will let him know. It's ok if he asks for it if we haven't had sex for a while , but asking me every few hours every day turns me off.
  • If I am not interested in sex right now, it does not mean I don't love him. It just means I am tired or physicially unwell. Men seem to have a really hard time understanding this

Unbasher

Oh, I so agree about the last item. We express love in so many different way, and the physical one is not always one of them.
Another one: while I love a nice bra-and-panty set, stockings and other lingerie just makes me feel like a fake. I hate it. I freeze up and can't enjoy intimacy. Just let me be myself.
And another one: when I say small penises are so much more user-friendly when giving head, I mean that as a compliment. Small does not equal inferior. My breasts are small, too, but they're pretty awesome :)

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
  • There is indeed never a time where I am interested in a dick pic. Just don't. I am not a visual creature in the way many men proclaim to be and it does NOT exite me.
Dear God - yeees!
Let's face it - primary sexual characteristics have a biological function - but they are not exactly an aesthetic or optical revelation. Same goes by the way for the current trend to vulva pics or paintings - may do great work, doesn't contribute anything for visual pleasure.
Humanity has evolved since baboon times - act accordingly!

Unbasher

Most of us can't think of nothing. Our head is always on and often jumping from one thing to the next. Think of reading a Wikipedia article and clicking on every think you come across.
That's just the way our brain works and we can do little about it. "Just relax" doesn't cut it. Instead, ask what you can do to help us focus or if there is something you can take off our shoulders so we don't have to worry about it anymore. Thanks :)

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
In a business situation, I am not, sweetie, hun, a gal, a girl, and my moods, decisions or disagreement with you have nothing to do with the moon or my sexual organs. Ohh yea and my eyes are up here.

Latest posts

Group builder