• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Form Transference - by Rubarbstreet (~BBW, Magic Spell, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubarbstreet

~BBW, Magic Spell, ~MWG - A magic spell thickens up his girlfriend.

[Author's Note: An early story of mine. It apparently assumes the magic physics of Rosemary's Baby--although there's no pregnancy involved, sadly. Just weight gain.]

Form Transference

by Rubarbstreet

"Darn it," Lindsey muttered and sighed. She pulled the button of her jeans together harder. It wouldn't budge. She had just gotten too big for her pants once again.

She observed herself in the mirror, more annoyed than anything. Lindsey was never thin, no, but she used to have somewhat of a figure. Her soft curves formed the hourglass dip around her middle, kind of chunky hips, and a lovely face almost devoid of fat. But times change, and at eighteen she had put on a good thirty or forty pounds, and apparently she would be putting on more in time. And on her short frame it added up very quickly.

Her breasts, always large and firm, had become even larger, two unmanageable spheres that stuck out in front of her. Her soft tummy had since widened into a big, round belly—oddly as firm as her breasts—and the growth of her love handles had soon rendered her hourglass shape defunct and her progressive larger dress size obsolete. She couldn't even wear too many dresses anymore, she thought, without looking like a big ridiculous ball of firm fat.

Her face had only changed slightly, though, and her swollen double chin was only a minor defect on an otherwise beautiful face. She had very distinctive brown eyes and long brown hair.

Lindsey tried once more to zip up her pants. She nearly succeeded that time.

The phone rang. Lindsey answered testily. "What?"

"Hey, what's up?" Marc's voice came from the other end.

"What's going on?"

"Me and Lori are going to get some coffee, want to come?"

"Um, yeah. Sure," she looked around her room, "Just let me find something to wear."

Marc was an old friend of Lindsey's, but the two never dated. He would go out with girl after girl and Lindsey was always available to be the third wheel—or the fourth if she was dating someone at the time. She currently wasn't. Lori was Marc's hot little current girlfriend. Short, 95 pounds, sort of a gothy look to her, she was generally accepted as quite cute. Her hips were a little wide, maybe, and her ass stuck out, but her breasts were decent and her always hidden stomach was flat. She wore her black hair cut chin length. She wore the exact same outfit every day. It was absurd, really. Always tight dark blue jeans with a studded belt, a regular tucked-in black t-shirt, and a hooded sweater.

Marc's choice of dating Lori was odd since he usually preferred more cheerful types. And, Lindsey knew, he liked somewhat curvier girls as a general rule.

Throwing on a big sweater and some pants that actually fit, Lindsey went to meet the couple. It was virtually a waste of time. Lori hardly talked at all, and Marc kept going on about all these new age/witchcraft books he was reading to impress his girlfriend. He did mention something interesting, though—form transference. He said he'd like to try it. It had to do with transferring one person's general shape to another. He seemed to wink at Lindsey when he talked about it.

He took Lori home, and then came back to Lindsey to talk.

"How are you two crazy cats?" Lindsey asked, preoccupied with less relational problems. Mainly, that her pants felt way too tight.

"We're good, we're good . . ." Marc responded.

"But?"

"Well, but, you see . . . Lori's a good girl, don't get me wrong. She's kind of shy around other people, but we really have a thing going here. Except that, well, you know, she's not really my type."

"Physically," Lindsey finished the thought.

"Yeah."

Lindsey consciously shifted her weight and looked directly at him.

"So what?" was her fitting response.

"Let me be frank here: I've seen the way you've been going through new clothes lately—"

"Thanks a lot," Lindsey wasn't as offended as she sounded.

"—and Lori, well, Lori could stand to gain a few pounds . . ."

"What do you want me to do? Introduce her to my cook?"

"Form transference, you see—"

"Come on," she scoffed.

"It's worth a try? You're both about the same height, so well, it'd be easier, you think?"

Lindsey laughed, "Go ahead, it couldn't hurt. I'd like to be able to fit into that sexy red dress again."

"Can I get a sock or something?"

"Huh?"

"A sock. I need an article of clothing for the, um, procedure."

"If you're going to go all out just call it a spell, why don't you?" Smiling mockingly, Lindsey removed a sock and gave it to Marc.

"All right. Excellent. Great." Marc seemed pretty sincere in his excitement. "I'll do it tonight and it should start working immediately."

"Yeah, yeah, ya nut. Get out of here, I've got work in the morning." And Marc left.

Prodding her naval, Lindsey slept easily that night.

Lindsey awoke with a shock. Eventually. First, she got up, brushed her teeth, showered, had some breakfast, and then was fairly glad that she was able to fit perfectly into the same pants that she could just hardly get to fit the night before. Not that it made much of a difference, but she appreciated that she could still wear a good pair of jeans.

Lindsey worked, as always, and later, as always, went to hang out with Marc and Lori. Marc kept glancing at both of them, and Lindsey knew he was looking for any sign of change. It would have been hard to tell with Lori, what with that incessant sweater, but maybe her ass might stick out a little more. Or maybe her thin face would be fuller. No such luck for Marc, Lindsey observed. And she never got to be alone with him to joke about it.

The next day, however, something had definitely changed. Lindsey didn't know exactly what, but she felt different. Her clothes seemed to hang on her just slightly nicer, her face seemed a little less bloated. She experimentally stepped on the scale. She had lost five pounds in two days. She was still large and round, but it was a small change. Lindsey started to wonder . . .

Lindsey went everywhere, seeking out Lori. She found her—of course—in the coffee house. Lori was sitting there, reading or writing. Lindsey thought that her cheeks puff out just a little . . . but maybe it was the light.

"Hey, Lindsey," Lori said.

"Oh, hi there. What's going on?" Lindsey sat next to her.

"Just working out some lines here." She flashed a notebook. "How are you doing?"

"Pretty good," Lindsey proceeded carefully. "Lost a little weight." She patted her big, round stomach for emphasis.

Lori looked confused.

"How about you?" Lindsey phrased the question so it wouldn't sound like she was actually asking about her weight.

"I haven't lost any weight," Lori said. Lindsey couldn't see her waistline with that sweater in the way, and her jeans were tight but they were always tight. This was getting unnecessarily frustrating.

"Well, I guess I'd better be going," Lindsey got up to leave.

"Yeah, me too," Lori said, and stood up.

There was a quiet snap and Lori's eyes widened, embarrassed. Lindsey's gaze darted toward Lori's tiny, concealed midsection. Lori quickly placed a hand there and then withdrew it.

"Oh, um," was all she said. "I'll be right back—" Lori went to the bathroom, and when she returned no more was said.

Lindsey needed to wear a belt the next day, the first time she had done so in a long while. She checked herself out, proudly. She had lost some weight. A lot of weight in such a short period, in fact. Her face especially felt the impact, her double chin nearly gone. The rest of her body was still large, round, and soft, but now less so. Feeling kind of sexy, she hurried after work to go and see Marc and Lori.

Lori talked less than usual, and kept prodding her face gently. It was definitely soft. Her cheeks looked pouty, like she was eating something, and the area under her chin looked puffy. She walked uncomfortably, Lindsey noticed, and her ass definitely stuck out more than usual, her hips swaggered more than they should. When she slowly got up to get to the bathroom as they sat around Marc's place Lindsey rushed to Marc.

"I think that crazy scheme of yours worked. Look!" Lindsey lifted up her shirt and showed Marc her less fat belly.

"I know!" Marc grew excited, "You wouldn't believe Lori's growth in the last three days. Her stomach's all puffy now, she can hardly button those jeans she always wears. And her breasts are straining in her bra. I wish she'd take off that sweater so you could see."

"I'm fine, thanks," Lindsey smiled. "Looks like you're going to be getting a girl more to your liking soon, eh?"

"Sooner than you think," Marc said, conspiratorially.

"Why, what did you do?"

"I did a little spell to speed up the process."

"Oh, you didn't."

"Yeah, it shouldn't be too long now, hehe . . ."

Lindsey grabbed her stomach suddenly and flung herself back, gasping. Her stomach collapsed some, her love handles shrunk by an inch or two, and her breasts receded noticeably, all in one swift movement.

"What!" she screamed, gasping for breath. "Wh-what did you do?"

"It's the same thing, just faster. Don't worry about it," Marc reassured her.

A scream came from the bathroom. Marc and Lindsey jumped up—her having to hold her pants up, hanging onto her still unchanged hips.

Lori stumbled in slowly, her eyes wild with fear. Her face had grown, a double chin now prominent. Her breasts could now be seen beneath her sweater, and her hips—they were wider, her ass was rounder. Slacked jawed, her hands motioned toward her hidden stomach.

"Marc! Marc!" she shouted.

"What is it?" he feigned ignorance.

"Loooook . . ." Lori said slowly, lifting her sweater. Her pants button and zipper had split wide open and a good-sized pudgy belly was poking out. Fat squirted over the sides of her jeans. The layer of fat even seemed to jiggle as she shook.

"I-I was just in there, and-and I started growing—" Lori tried to explain, but was stopped as she suddenly breathed deeply and clutched her round ass as it bloated outwards, two big soft spheres behind her. Her hips grew with it, and her tight jeans split accordingly. Her bra snapped and her fingers dug into the increasing fat around her stomach.

"No, stop it!" she screamed, but it wouldn't stop. Her belly grew, bulging outward in front and at her sides. Her tiny hourglass figure was destroyed quickly as her waist became wider than her hips—like Lindsey—and her breast jutted out, large and firm, from under her sweater—like Lindsey. Her hands grasped at the widening orb, her sweater growing too tight, her eyes crazed, she just whimpered and screamed.

"Baby, it's all right," Marc rushed forward to hold his expanding girlfriend.

"Don't touch me!" she screamed and stumbled back, her jeans ripping off and falling to the ground. Fortunately her large, soft ass broke her fall. She arched her back while her sweater road up over her belly and her undershirt followed. She cried, shaking her sudden gut, trying to push herself away from the two. Then she saw Lindsey, panting on the chair, her figure shrinking, growing firmer, becoming sexier and small. It snapped in her as her breasts felt the pain of being confined in a sweater that used to be too loose.

"I'm turning into her!" she yelled, not entirely accurately. She pointed a now chubby finger at Marc. "You did this! I'm turning into a fat cow like her!"

Lindsey was too distracted to respond.

"It's not like that," Marc said. "I just traded your figure with hers—"

"Why?" she screamed, her sweater chafing her shoulders which she was frightened to find were now getting as soft as that bulbous thing sticking out of her stomach. She was becoming spherical, like Lindsey, while Lindsey was receiving her svelte body in return.

"To make you beautiful," Marc said. In more reasonable times Lori would have responded calmly that there are all kinds of beauty and that she always thought Lindsey was pretty cute, but this wasn't one of those times.

"Give me my body back!" Lori screamed. "Now! I can't be like this, I want my body back!"

"Lori, relax, okay? It'll be okay," he tried to bend down to comfort his squirming and jiggling girlfriend, whose alien fat kept shifting and waving about her mostly naked body. Lori tried to crawl away and failed. She wasn't used to being this fat.

Slowly, she stood up, trembling. Her thighs were gone, replaced with what she would describe as a huge sides of ham. Her ass drooped behind her, wide but not as wide as her lovehandles counterbalancing her massive, prominent belly. She burped. Words came softly from her pudgy lips.

"Can you change me back?" she said at last, tearfully.

Lindsey, again, was too busy rubbing her hands over the first slender figure she'd had in her life to notice what was happening. She was lightheaded and tired, wanting only to sleep—then maybe wake up and go shopping for some flattering clothing.

"I . . . don't know," Marc said honestly. Lori flew into a rage.

Words were exchanged, most of which didn't make too much sense. In any event they passed before Lindsey unnoticed. The change knocked the wind out of her. She had vague thoughts of maybe offering her figure back to Lori, but they weren't realized. Without trying, she fell into a sound sleep amid the quarrel.

_______

At one point, she woke up. She was in a pair of Lori's jeans and shirt, but no sweater. She felt different, but sexy. She walked around the room feeling strange, like something was missing. It figures, she thought, pressing her taut, flat tummy, she had received the most impressive diet in history and she already missed the sway of her plump hips.

She found Marc in the other room, watching TV, depressed.

"Well, you're awake? I hope you don't mind, I kind of changed you, heh."

"Fine, fine. Where's Lori?"

"She took your clothes and left."

"Aw . . ."

"She was pretty mad."

"Yeah, I thought she would be. I guess you couldn't talk her into accepting her new body?"

"Fat chance. She waddled out of here and said she never wanted to see me again. Guess I should have seen that coming."

"Yeah, you probably should have. Did she leave any of her old clothes behind?"

Latest posts

Back