• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Formal Dress from Igigi - 30/32

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnie1653

Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)
I've got a formal black dress I purchased from Igigi a couple of years ago.. It occurred to me that I'm probably never going to have a place to wear this dress again and I figured one bash-goer or another could use a formal dress.

It says size 30/32 on the tag, but its made of that slinky, stretchy material and I am around a size 34 right now and it fits me fine.

I'm 5'9" and the dress falls just to my ankles, so it is quite long. I have a photo of me wearing the dress, as the details are just at the top, the rest is plain black.. Its a very elegant dress and I love it, but I'm not doing a pretty dress any favors by letting it hang in my closet in a garment bag. :/

Let me know if you need any measurements or anything like that, or if you'd like a photo of it hanging up as opposed to it on me.

I originally paid around $250.00 for it, so I'm up for entertaining offers. I'd keep it but two little kids are expensive and I could use the cash. LOL

Post here or send me a PM if you're interested <3 Thank you!! :)

Melina

View attachment dress.jpg

Reactions: Isa

Latest posts

Back