Quantcast

Free Association - Part 4!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

nitewriter

Frisbee!!!Yes Father! What are all these Cow Pies doing in the Collection Plate! The Master said they would enrich the congregation.

nitewriter

Victor Manure cow pat collector was a bit premature in his up and coming status with ladies of the congregation.:oops:

nitewriter

Whilst the ladies of the congregation sang Amazing Grace Victor took a whiff of Crazy Glueo_O....Victor and Grace haven't been seen since:eek:

nitewriter

It is very difficult playing crazy golf when your balls are stuck to your club. On the bright side you get a 25% discount at the Emergency Room.

nitewriter

Caddy: When you get the sections in the hospital with chamber pots and urine samples hold your nose and play thru.

Funtastic curves

The crowd is watching the ball in amazement as it glides through the maternity ward then ricochet off of doctor Caddy's telescope to the left slightly changing its direction to the east wing of the hospital.

nitewriter

As the golf ball entered the east wing it stuck an orderly causing it to enter the west wing of the White House where it was captured by the Secret Service.

nitewriter

If that golf ball could talk it would have a book deal faster than you could say Lady Chatterlys Lover :rolleyes:

Funtastic curves

I'm here in New York City interviewing the traveling ball that inspired the can of back beans to make commercials.

Funtastic curves

You can keep grandma busy shuckin corn on the front porch while I enjoy my New York back beans that's on the back porch with my baked ham

nitewriter

The Surgeon General has decreed that Black Beans be banned for the menu for the length of time for this hurricane season.

Latest posts