• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Friends dilemma... need a bit of help.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigpulve

Im not sure if this is the right place but it can be moved...

I used the internet, I know I know bad idea, to find people to be friends with. Well I have joined this group of people and well its been bad from the start. Partly my fault saying some shit to people I shouldnt have, but its been this weekend that has made me realize who these people are.

So this one chick I was trying to get to know better as friends did some really shitty stuff to me. She basically used me and lied to me. Put me into a rather awkward situation where I met her family and abandoned me in it. Then she has the audacity to get mad at me when I called her on it. Thats just part of the problem.

The other parts are I believe she is now bad mouthing me to everyone she can. I wanted to stay in this group even though and I told her not to let this shit between us effect anything.

Well Ive gotten snide shitty remarks from some of the female, yes I know again chicks can be nuts and caddy as hell, people in the group. Also the only other decent dude likes said chick I now have a problem with and seems to be controlled by her. Now my gut feeling is to abandon and run like a mother fucker, but here is the dilemma...

I lost a lot of my friends when I was diagnosed with cancer last year. So Im really short on friends and my best friend is practically gone with her new boy friend. So now I either cut and run like the dickens and be friendless again, or stay and attempt to regain my image and have a few friends, shitty as they may be.

Fuck what do I do?

Latest posts

Back